Question
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2009/11/18

Kidney pain??

I have a pain in my kidney area (when I place my hands in my middle with my thumbs forward my finger tips touch the sore area) and would like to confirm if it is kidney problems or just back ache. Other simptoms: my left ankle is sore and my throat is sore, when I brushed my teeth there was blood in my saliva. I am a woman. I missed my pilates class and the symptoms started the day after. Can you help me or must I go to my GP?

Hallo Lee Ann
Rather see your GP - I think your urine needs to be tested and he must look in your throat to exclude a streptococcus infection that may need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: John | 2009/11/18

YES. see your GP. can be kidney stones or other problems. Drink lots of water for a start.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Lee Ann

Reply to cyberdoc