Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2008/08/18

KIdney pain

hi

Early this year I went overseas. During the flight (6hrs into the 12hr flight) I felt extreemely thirsty. It was maybe only 30 mins later that I drank water. At this point I helt pain in my kidney. i could barley sit as the pain became more severe. After the flight I drank lots of water and took about 4 pain killers b4 the pain eventually went away.

On two occasions after this when I experienced extreeme thirst I start getting that kidney pain. I usually goes away after drinking lots of water. I am worried about it and wonder what could be wrong?

Thank u

Dear Mommy
You may be getting small kidney stones. Please ask your doctor to check your urine, your kidney functions and maybe do a sonar of the kidneys?

1
Posted by: trudie du plessis | 2009/02/07

Both my hands and feet are swollen and so, my face is swollen aswell, and it is very embarresing. If got low back pain.
I have been diagnosed with Fibromalgie, but I think their is something wrong with my kidneys aswell. I gain 30kg in 3 years, my back is permently sore. I cant keep up with the pain, I just want toe die

Reply to trudie du plessis