Question
Posted by: Bob | 2008/10/06

kidney area pain

i am experiencing pain on my lower right had side of my back. this is not on the spinal cord but more above the pelvic bone area. i feel it especilally when i am driving and going round a bend. by applying a bit of pressure on it, i can feel the pain. it seems to be in the right kidney area. my urine passage seems normal.

Hi Bob
It sounds like kidney pain you are describing - maybe have your urine tested as it may be a small kidney stone or slight infection in the ureter.

1
Posted by: Scalu | 2008/12/19

Lower back pain during or not during intercourse, 1 erection in 24hrs..

Reply to Scalu