Question
Posted by: Linda Smit | 2010/09/28

kidney

I went for an abdominal sonar where the radiologist told me my kidney''s are reduced in size. the bloodtest however shows normal function of my kidneys, however I do have a slight discomfort (almost soreness) where my kidneys are situated.
Is this normal?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
why did you have the sonar in the first place ? if the blood tests shows your function of your kidneys are normal then it should mean your kidney is working normal. You can use Nephrosolid to help for the discomfort you are experiencing. this detoxifies the kidney.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za