Posted by: w | 2010-11-23

Kan iemand my asb vertel wat is die stappe vir n ki en hoe presies werk dit groot asb ek oor weeg dit om te gaan maar ek wil graag weet stap vir stap hoe dit werk ek weet van hoe hulle die sperm was en alles

Dear W
I am assuming that you are enquiring about artificial insemination and if that is the case then artificial insemination involves the timing of sperm to be inserted either at the level of the cervix or in the endometrial cavity at around the time of ovulation. So occasionally artificial insemination is done on a natural cycle but more commonly drugs such as clomifene citrate are used to produce ovulation and once ovulation has just taken place a sperm sample is obtained. This sperm sample is washed and then inserted through the cervix with a canula and the sperm is then put into the endometrial cavity where the sperm does not have very far to travel up into the fallopian tubes when the egg has come out.

Answered by Dr Dasoo

Posted by: X | 2010-11-24

Hi dit is baie intresant, as jy dit gaan google sal jy baie inligting kry daar is ook n website waar jy met mense kan gesels,
sterkte ek gaan Januarie vir my eerste ki.

Reply to X