Posted by: jameel amod | 2009-05-04

kettle balls for training

How do I purchase a set of kettle-balls and what is the recommended training for MMA benefit?? I have read the " fighter' s only"  magazine, an article stated that training with kettle-balls is very beneficial to strength training in the MMA enviroment. Please would you comment.

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Jameel,

The best way to purchase Kettle Balls is to do an internet search for local manufacturers as obviously posting them from abroad would cost an arm and leg. You can alos improvise by using dumbells in the gym in the meantime.
The secret to MMA conditioning is to cross train. Kettle ball training being one aspect of MMA conditioning.

I am in the process of producing a MMA conditioning series on DVD which will give you some mor egreat ideas to condition yourself for the MMA arena. Please check out our WEbsite at and keep checking the 'latest news' section of this site for the release of this specific series.

Kindest Regards