Posted by: Jason | 2011-05-16

Ketazol for high blood pressure

I have mild hypertension my doctor has prescribed Ketazol to control my adrenaline and thus lower my blood pressure. I have done some research and noticed that this drug is not prescribed for high blood pressure so i was wondering if it was safe for this application and what are the long term effects as I will probably have to be on this for the rest of my life?

Ketazol is a fungiside used for serious chronic mucocutaneous fungal infections. Ask your doctor for a prescription for anti-hypertensive drug suitable for your age and needs.

I can find no reason for the use of Ketazol to control hypertension.