Question
Posted by: Arms | 2011-09-15

Keratosis Pilaris

PLEASE HELP!! I have got KP on my biceps and it looks terrible! I have tried I have put on Lyntonal-A and then also Epi Max Plus! But it is just not working for me! I want to go crazy because it looks so bad! And my dermatologist does not seem to care! The other problem is that I have skin cancer so also can not go into the sun! Will you please let me know what I can use!
Kind Regards

Keratosis Pilaris is notoriously difficult to treat, as there is no cure for this condition. Please refer to the following article for a clear understanding about this condition and the treatment available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris