Question
Posted by: bugz | 2008/07/21

kenacomb cream

hi doc.i have this pas or discharge on my ear loop its very itchy and i often peel the skin as it looks dirty and it burns.
my gp put me on kenacomb cream ive been using this cream everyday for the past 6 months it kept my ear fine for that time. but unfortunely my cream is now finished and the doc only described kenacomb for 1 month but i over used it. i havent been putin anything on my ear for the pass week now. and the discharge and itching is coming back.is there anything i could use as i cant go back to the doc now

Hi Bugz
Try Stopitch cream