Posted by: Mikael | 2012-10-28

Keloids Cocaine

I have keloid scars. for a while I thought that alcohol was aggravating them. I often take cocaine with alcohol. My habits changed for the better, and I have consumed little alcohol and no drugs over the past year. My keloids were seldom ever aggravated. Im 38 years old.

Recently i took cocaine, and the very next day my keloids were highly aggravated. Makes me wonder if it has been this all along?

In hind site, for years my scars were flat, over the same perod that I started partying with alcohol and drugs, the keloids began to grow rapidly.

Is it likely that there is a relationship here?

Keloids are excessive scar tissue. Cocaine is a drug that has a complex effect on the body and it is possible that in your case the cocaine binds to receptors in the dermis, aggrevating scar tissue. Rather stop this habit.