Posted by: Sunny | 2009-02-18

Kellogs special k

Hi guys

Has anyone of you tried two bowls of kellogs special k for two weeks as advertised, and is it working?

Dear Sunny
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback on the Special K diet. This is a reasonably balanced diet which you can use for the 2 weeks as advertised. Combine your diet with daily exercise to obtain the best weightloss.

Posted by: Reece | 2009-02-22

Hi. I just want to say that it worked for me. However I had at least 1 balanced meal as well, with fruits and water in between and I went to gym 4 times a week. After that you need to maintain, which is something we' re not all very good at. Good luck.

Reply to Reece
Posted by: Gauten RD | 2009-02-18

If you carefully read the box it says you also have to follow the mealplans / diet on the box.

So my opinion, you don' t HAVE to buy Special K to lose weight. It has a higher GI than for example All Bran flakes and won' t give you sustained energy for longer. Rather have low GI breakfast instead...

Reply to Gauten RD
Posted by: Sunny | 2009-02-18

Sorry Doc

I wanted to direct this question to you. Is this formula working.

Reply to Sunny