Posted by: Unfit | 2009-05-29

keeping up

I' m 59 + healthy, dont smoke or drink + have been unattached for 18mths. I recently met a nice lady of 55 + last weekend we went away on a " getting to know each other better"  weekend. Well this was my 1st sex in 22mths, for her the 1st in 3 yrs. Well the sex was great, we did it a good few times over the weekend. She takes all she can get + looks 4 more but afterwards I start finding it not so easy to keep up with her anymore. I don' t think she realises this but I' m concerned as to what will happen if it should get to this. Is there anything I can use in case I need some help? I' ve not spoken 2 her about it yet. During the past week I visited her twice + again the sex was great. Last night we did it twice + I only just managed it the second time - 1 hr. later. Again she was not really aware if it. What should I do? We r very keen on each other + I would not like things 2 be spoilt. Medically I' m ok, had check up last month.

as age increases the refrectory time also increases. Refractory time is the time needed between one erection and the next. In youth this can be as short as a few minutes, but as age increases so does this and in your 60's can be as long as 24 hours! You are very lucky to have a much shorter period at your age. The medications, viagra etc- will make the penis more responsive and will allow it to erect sooner, but the orgasm is not affected and may not be possible untill the refractory period has elapsed. My suggestion to you is to fill in the time with other sexual activities - remember there is more to sex than a penis.

Posted by: Been there | 2009-05-29

Yes some older women certaily like a lot of sex. Some years ago after my divorce I was 38 + started dating a woman of 54. I started doing it mainly 4 sex but in the end it backfired on me. She was insatiable, had an abnormally high libido + could never get enough. I realised that she was actually using me 4 her sexual needs + in the endcould not keep up with her. My pharmacist, a good friend of mine just laughed + said there was nothing that would really boost my sexual energy. I had 2 take the pleasure + the pain. Sterkte ou maat!!

Reply to Been there