keeping up

i battle to get it up when having intercourse with my wife. I can see the dissapoinment when this happens. I have an affair as well but this does not seem to be a problem when we have intercourse. Why would this be? Is it all in the mind?

The mind plays a significant role in sexual arousal. If your mental ‘stimulation’ programme is tuned into the person with whom you are having an affair, you may be less likely to be aroused in the presence of your wife. Fear of being ‘found out’ or guilt can also negatively influence quality of erections. Please consider carefully the physical and emotional consequences of multiple concurrent partners. Safer sex practices are essential in these situations.
Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association:

Posted by: Eish | 2009-04-21

Well from a mans view... and talking from some experience in cheating..Thats not the way to go :( Totally wrong. Stop teh cheating Willy boy will stand up !

Reply to Eish

Hmmm... perhaps it' s the guilt of having an affair. Is your wife aware of your extra-ciricular activities?

Hope you are being safe, and not going to infect your wife with some disgusting disease.

Aaargghh... I' m not one to judge but you cheating men and woman are so disappointing.

Best of Luck with your limp willy...