Question
Posted by: heartbroken | 2009-09-09

Keep falling pregnant but not for long.

What is wrong with me! I keep on falling pregnant and then after 1-2 weeks the pregnancy is aborted naturaly.
I am nearly 30 and had my first baby 3 years ago, but this happend before i was pregnant with him to.
And when should you go for a dnc? I was pregnant 2 1/2 weeks and today there was a tinkle of some very water blood and then a big clot and then i just started. Why is this happening?

Are you sure that these are pregnancies and not just late periods? It sounds like you need to see a gynaecologist to sort out what the problem is.