Question
Posted by: weight gain | 2010/05/05

KAT

y am i gaining weight so much, i''m 9wks pregies and this is my second pregnancy. my first born is 6rys, and i never picked up so much wait and i only started showing at about 7 months, now i''ve picked up 5kg in such a short cause, i hvn''t changed my diet and whats worst is i really dont like food that much, so, y am i gaining weight like its going out of fashion. is there something wrong with me???

There is nothing wrong with you. Every pregnancy is different. art of the weight may be fat, but part is from the uterus, the baby and the fluid around it.

1