Question
Posted by: Kody | 2010/07/20

Kardashians - motivation

Each time i watch the Kardashians, i realise just how human i am! I mean look at Kourtney - she is in a destructive relationship - she keeps going back to this lunatic of a boyfriend, she has a child out of wedlock. From this i learn that i''m not the only one that''s gone/going through this. Khloe- her boyfriend cheated on her and now she''s found a husband despite her self esteem issues! Kim - beautiful, flawless, famous than the rest - yet she is manless and her ex realeased their sex tape - this was her first bf by the way - she was super disappointed!

Now if you don''t get some motivation that if these things can happen to the Moguls (super rich), super sexy babes - what is it that they don''t have? I am motivated to go on and believe in my heart that things that have been happening to me had nothing to do with how unsexy i may feel, how financially challenged i may be! these things happen, it is unfair but such is life, all we can do when we fall is to get up, dust yourself and start afresh!!!

I have never quite managed to find it interesting to watch such dysfunctional people, usually devoid of actual real achievements, celebrated only for being celebrated, and usually spoiled rotten.
I;m pleased that you find it motivating, and tend to share your conclusions about real people.
What is it they don't have ? I don't know this K-family, but generally they lack real intelligence, personality, and all the benefits one gains by really having to work for a living.

2
Posted by: Lupe | 2010/07/25

Come on dude, that is TV. Not even Reality TV (cos all of it is rehearsed) as they might have you think but you cant really use that to boost your self-esteem.

You have a real life, rather have real people motivate you in your life.

Reply to Lupe