Question
Posted by: SENPAI | 2010/04/22

KARATE

I TRAIN VERY HARD TWICE A WEEK AT KARATE.IM A 29YR OLD FEMALE AND SLENDER BUILT. I KNOW THAT WEIGHT OR RESISTANCE TRAINING WILL BULK ME UP. IV EVEN GOT A MUSCLE BUILD SHAKE(HATE THE TASTE). FOR HIGH DENSITY CARDIKO TRAINING, I SEEM TO KEP OFF THE FAT/WEIGHT. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF DIET CAN I START IF I WANT TO BULK UP A BIT WITHOUT DOING ANYT WEIGHT/RESISTANCE TRAINING PLS
THANKS

Hi Senpai

I'm not sure why you would want to build muscle by diet and not training. The reality is that you should be doing it through training, not diet, because otherwise you will only increase fat mass, and not muscle mass.

So honestly, all you need to do is add a small amount of resistance training to your programme, and you'll be OK.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/04/30

Hi Senpai

Reply to fitnessdoc