Posted by: Minda | 2012-03-26

Hi doc wil net weet of die pille nadelig is vir mens het 8kg met dit verloor en wil graag nog aangaan daarmee

Ongelukkig is ek nie bekend met hierdie produk nie en ek stel daarom voor dat jy jou apteker hieroor raadpleeg.

Posted by: rachel | 2012-06-29

Hi can i use Kangmei slimming capsules if I use Vasomil 40mg?

Reply to rachel
Posted by: Shirley Hanson (LeanGenie) | 2012-04-27

Kangmei slimming capsules promote a detox that results in rapid weight loss. Due to this fact, they should not be used for more than 2 months, consecutively, depending on the amount of weight you have to lose.

For more info you are welcome to contact me via email or visit our website and join us on facebook.

leangenie dot co dot za
and search ''leangenie'' on facebook

Weight Loss Coach

Reply to Shirley Hanson (LeanGenie)
Posted by: lesedi | 2012-04-03

ive been using this capsules for a week and 3 days and i must say they are really working. becareful of fake ones.

Reply to lesedi