Question
Posted by: TK | 2011/06/20

Kangmei slimming capsules

What are the side effects of these pills?

Dear TK
I have so far not heard of the Kangmei slimming capsules, so can't really comment. At least one new slimming diet or product is launched every week, so it is impossible to keep track of this ever growing market. Check the ingredients in the Kangmei slimming capsules against the list of slimming pill ingredients which you will find by clicking on 'Diet Detective' in the Weightloss section of the 'Diet'nFood' site. Keep in mind that you can also lose weight without using potentially harmful over-the-counter slimming pills, by following a balanced slimming diet and doing daily exercise.

185
Posted by: Dr.Mark Williams | 2016/07/23

Attention, Welcome to Apollo specialist special hospital, Do you want to buy or sell your kidney?, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of money for your Kidney we specialize for top class medical treatment like Heart Surgery, Cancer Care, Spinal fusion surgery , sleeve mastectomy surgery , and other major surgeries. contact us now via: (apollohospital900@gmail.com) with the follow details below, name: country: phone number: Good luck to you. Best Regard, Dr Mark Williams

Reply to Dr.Mark Williams
Posted by: Dr.John Rooney | 2016/07/21

Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $290,000.00US Dollars.The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr. John Rooney, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK,Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney's please don't hesitate to contact us at dr.johnrooney@gmail.com or through phone number +918904592049

Reply to Dr.John Rooney
Posted by: johnsontuba | 2016/05/21

Hello Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $470,000.00, US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr johnson, I'm a Nephrologist in general hospital. Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email (generalhospital121@gmail.com) Need Genuine Donors.Waiting for your responds Best Regard dr johnson

Reply to johnsontuba
Posted by: Dr Matt Smith | 2016/05/11

This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and %100 serious in selling their kidney should urgently contact Dr Matt Smith. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and we shall offer you $150,000USD for your Kidney. We are located in India. If you are interested in selling your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email: apolohospital20@gmail.com Phone:+917708674274

Reply to Dr Matt Smith
Posted by: Dave Gray | 2016/03/25

Do you want to sell your kidney today? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today in India, Via :(appolohospitals05@gmail.com) or call (+918123924808) and we shall offer you $290,000USD for your Kidney.

Reply to Dave Gray
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/23

Dear Sir /Madam, Hello ,Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, Apollo hospital is urgently in need for O+ve and A+ve kidney donors with any passports require. If any one is willing to donate or buy please contact us through my email id_ umafredric@gmail.com Phone Number: +917401774607 Dr.N.Uma

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/10

This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and %100 serious in selling their kidney should urgently contact APPOLO HOSPITALS. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and we shall offer you $290,000.00 USD for your Kidney. My name is Doctor Richard Smith, i am a Nephrology in India Surgical Hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor. We are located in India. If you are interested in selling your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via : Email: (appolohospital05@gmail.com) or call +918123924808.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/10

Attention, Welcome to Abuja Kidney foundation center Are you interested in selling your kidney to overcome all your financial problem, Welcome to Abuja Kidney foundation center. We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find world class medical treatment. Do you want to buy a Kidney or you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of money for your Kidney we specialize for top class medical treatment like Heart Surgery, Cancer Care, Spinal fusion surgery , sleeve mastectomy surgery , and other major surgeries. contact us now via: abujakidneyfoundationcenter@gmail.com . Good luck Good luck to you. Best Regard Dr Jolly

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/10

Posted by: phindi | 2015/11/17

hey I've been using kangneil couples in 2012 my wait was 95 i was strangling to fell pregnant i tooked then within a month i loose 10kg immediately after tat i fell pregnant i gave birth to a healthy bby gal in 2014 January .this pills are working d overdose them ad make sure u are taking the right ones that smell a green tea looks like green herbs all the best .I'm also starting again with thm

Reply to phindi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/03

ok..., Im using kangmei slimming tea and capsules, I drink one cup of tea in the morning before breakfast and I take one capsule aswell ive been doing this for a week now and im sooooo impressed with the results I lost 10kg in one week, for breakfast I eat watermelon,apple,pinapple , lunch I eat boiled veggies and chicken without skin, I drink 2 litres of water add lemon, supper I eat veggies again. I was 98kg but now im 88kg and im still losing, I don't go to gym or do any exercises. I love kangmei it changed my life

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Lerato | 2016/04/14

hey anyone who have info about where i can buy original kangmei plz email me : lm.likutle@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/05

The only side effect i have from this pill is i feel like vomiting when i see, smell or even thing of food.my husband has to force me to eat and i keep gaging when i eat, too spoons is all i can force inn. And i havent even finished my first box.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/14

Where can I buy them

Posted by: Nisholas | 2015/09/23

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is Doctor Nicholas am a Neurologist in Apollo kidney hospital department. Our clinic is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey, Nigeria, USA, Malaysia. If you are interested in selling your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via email. Email: st.nhl14@gmail.com

Reply to Nisholas
Posted by: Dr. Prashant Borade | 2015/08/10

Hello everyone Do you want to sell your kidney for MONEY URGENT. Apollo Hospital is urgently in need for O+ve and A+ ve kidney donor. If anyone is willing to donate kidney please contact us immediately and we shall offer you $150,000.00 and to India money is sum of 9,523,595.24 Rupee for your Kidney. please contact us immediately at ( apollohospital0@gmail.com ) Note: That We are going to pay half of the money into your bank account. before we start the surgery. Dr. Prashant Borade E-mail: apollohospital0@gmail.com

Reply to Dr. Prashant Borade
Posted by: Dr. Richard D | 2015/07/27

Attention Please, This is due to the general public Male or Female who should be healthy and 100% in selling their kidney urgently contact Pyramid Center.As we have a lot of patients who are for kidney are Here informed, look for a way to get your Kidney for sale money from financial collapse while we are offering € 308,000 for your kidneys. My name is Dr. Richard D, I'm a Nephrologist in Surgrical Hospital. This is Dr. Richard D Surgrical Hospital in India who are specialist in kidney surgery / transplantation and other organ treatment, we also purchase and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor deal. If you are interested in selling your kidney, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: drrichard803@gmail.com Please note: Internet there are a lot of people with different theme, so we are not asking honest and truthful kid, this is not accepted about saving the lives of others Fraudulent you. Best Regards ... Dr. Richard D Tel+918867897083 drrichard803@gmail.com Dr. Richard D Surgrical Hospital

Reply to Dr. Richard D
Posted by: Dr. Richard D | 2015/07/27

This is due to the general public Male or Female who should be healthy and 100% in selling their kidney urgently contact Pyramid Center.As we have a lot of patients who are for kidney are Here informed, look for a way to get your Kidney for sale money from financial collapse while we are offering € 308,000 for your kidneys. My name is Dr. Richard D, I'm a Nephrologist in Surgrical Hospital. This is Dr. Richard D Surgrical Hospital in India who are specialist in kidney surgery / transplantation and other organ treatment, we also purchase and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor deal. If you are interested in selling your kidney, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: drrichard803@gmail.com Please note: Internet there are a lot of people with different theme, so we are not asking honest and truthful kid, this is not accepted about saving the lives of others Fraudulent you. Best Regards ... Dr. Richard D Tel+918867897083 drrichard803@gmail.com Dr. Richard D Surgrical Hospital

Reply to Dr. Richard D
Posted by: Dr.Lucas Jones | 2015/06/06

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is (DR LUCAS JONES) am a Phrenologist in Apollo hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: { apollohospital808@gmail.com } . Thanks, MANAGEMENT. +919066762480 Dr.Lucas Jones

Reply to Dr.Lucas Jones
Posted by: Dave Gray | 2015/06/03

Hey, Are you in debt or financially handicap and want to sell your kidney? Are you physically ill-heath and in need of a kidney donor? Kindly contact us today, Agency for local and international kidney sale and donation(ALIKSD) We render our best in aiding people sell and donate their kidney effectively without any side effect. Email : davegrayhospital1@gmail.com or call +91-7204-25-6937 Thanks!

Reply to Dave Gray
Posted by: Dave Gray | 2015/06/03

Reply to Dave Gray
Posted by: dr dagama | 2015/05/12

Do you want to buy a Kidney or you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of money for your Kidney. My name is Doctor DAGAMA, am a Nephrologist in PREMIER MEDICAID INTERNATIONAL. Our clinic is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey, South Africa, USA, Malaysia. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email. Email: premiermedicaidinternacional@yandex.com Best Regards

Reply to dr dagama
Posted by: Dr. Leo Gomez | 2015/02/24

Hi friends greeting from Apollo Hospital India (Dr. Leo Gomez). Specialist hospital that buy human kidney. If you are Interested in Selling or buying Kidney Please do not hesitate to contact us. Via Email or Phone number : +919167859153 Email : apollohospitalkidneydep@gmail.com

Reply to Dr. Leo Gomez
Posted by: Dr Rex Kelvin | 2015/01/16

I'm Dr Rex Kelvin by name one of Irrua Specialist Hospital doctor, I have be given the opportunity by the hospital management to advertised on the internet how we work and that we have started again for the year for buying and selling of human organs e.g kidney,liver, If you are out there interested in this offer, Please do not hesitate to contact the hospital at the below email: The irrua specialist hospital are specialist in organs Surgery and as a donor there is no risk in it,And we are located in Nigeria, USA and in Malaysia, but our head office is in Nigeria. And this is our email: irruaspecialisthospital20@gmail.com

Reply to Dr Rex Kelvin
Posted by: Dr Rex Kelvin | 2015/01/16

Reply to Dr Rex Kelvin
Posted by: Tebogo | 2014/10/28

hi ladies i have a two years old baby after birth i was using the Kangmei capsules and the tea i lost so much weight but then i somehow left it i now gained a lost of weight but i am now back to it because it works wonders even people around you can notice your weight loose. it is really working though i dont know the red label works i never saw the gold one.

Reply to Tebogo
Posted by: Dr Richard | 2014/10/18

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is (Doctor Richard Gibson) am a Phrenologist in Richgibson specialist hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey,USA,South Africa Malaysia. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: richard.gibson212@gmail.com, http://drrichardgibsonspecialisthopital.blogspot.in

Reply to Dr Richard
Posted by: fufu | 2014/08/24

Pls pls answer whr can I get then in pta central ? I also want to try and how long is too long to use ?

Reply to fufu
Posted by: dr dagama | 2014/07/29

Do you want to buy a Kidney or you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of money for your Kidney. My name is Doctor DAGAMA, am a Nephrologist in PREMIER MEDICAID INTERNATIONAL. Our clinic is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey, Nigeria, USA, Malaysia. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email. Email: premiermedicaidinternational@yandex.com Best Regards Dr DAGAMA.

Reply to dr dagama
Posted by: marianna | 2014/04/14

Hi girls I've been using kang mei tablets for 3 years I've lost over 40 kg I love the product if u need any mail me on 0814731171 or mariannaw@live.co.za I even used it thru my pregnancy and breastfeeding ill send pics of wht I looked like and now

Reply to marianna | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/26

kindly post your pics

Posted by: cKnight | 2014/07/30

I have sent you a mail Mariana

Posted by: Matholo | 2014/05/22

Hi Marianas. I'm impressed by your story. Kindly send me the programme. Matholo

Posted by: Matholo | 2014/05/22

Posted by: Matholo | 2014/05/22

Posted by: marianna | 2014/04/14

Reply to marianna | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: nicole | 2014/04/25

Hi there, I am trying to get hold of you to buy the product, do you perhaps have an alternative mail for me? My friend and I really want to start using it. Thank you! Nicole

Posted by: Zim | 2014/01/27

HI GUYS, IVE STARTED USING THE GOLD CAPSULE YESTERDAY, IM JUST FREAKD OUT ABOUT THE 'HEART ATTACK' STORY..

Reply to Zim
Posted by: Sam Hobb | 2014/01/15

I have two friends that lost 15kg over a period of two months on another herbal diet pill called EZ slim. Has anyone heard of it or tried it? Would like to try it but I would like to know a bit more about it first

Reply to Sam Hobb
Posted by: Joane | 2014/01/05

Where can i find this pills in Bloemfontein.. Kind of urgent pleace help!

Reply to Joane | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/26

Hi have to managed to get of the pills. THey are available in Kimberley

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/04

hi ladies. Would like towarn you of the kangmei slimming cream it does not work. ive used it for 2 months at it seems my belly is getting bigger. i bought it at a chinese shop in eersteriver cape town. please be carefull they making money out of it. my sister and a friend of mine have the same problem with the product. please be safe. candice

Posted by: Hazel | 2013/08/19

Hi I live in Pietermaritzburg and would like to try Kangmei. Please advise where can I get it from. Thank you

Reply to Hazel | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/18

Only just seen you post, but if you haven't found them yet then go to the Chinese shop@ Mkondeni shopping mall. The new China Discount Warehouse at campsdrift may also have them. BUT. .Don't waste your money on the creams, soaps etc - Just stick to the Slimming Capsule (White /Green box with red/blue writing)

Posted by: Cassandra | 2011/10/13

hi there., i just want to know if these slimming capsules will interfere with birthcontrol(pill)???

Reply to Cassandra | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: DIANA | 2014/08/29

YOU CAN NOT USE KANGMEI IF PREGNANT OR UNDR 12 NO NO

Posted by: Irene | 2011/10/12

What can you tell me about the side effects of this product?

Reply to Irene
Posted by: Nuraan | 2011/10/07

I''d like to know how save is it to take Kangmei tanlets?

Reply to Nuraan
Posted by: Unity | 2011/09/29

Hunger... omg.. Let me tell you. Since been on Kangmei, I now eat 5 small meals a day. I drink over 2l water a day. Finally I understand the difference between eating just because and eating because I am hungry. i eat more, yet less per day if that makes any sense.
My daughter of 28 and my mother in law of 65 have seen the results. They both have 10kg to loose, they starting on Monday.
Amazing product.

Reply to Unity
Posted by: ... | 2011/09/28

its normal to get hungry. your body is working overtime and needs more fuel to run so to speak. thats also why u should drink more water. you can become de-hydrated and your blood sugar can fall dangerously low if you dont listen to your body.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Kirsten | 2011/09/28

I can''t freaking believe it!!!! My first box of Kangmei, had a gold log on it and I felt fantastic on it, couldn''t believe I had found such a good slimming tab. My next two boxes I bought had the red logo. I spent over R1000 at my Chairopractor, as my back would spasm all the time. I was in so much pain. Almost like my body was diseased. Only until I read this page did I realise that they are different and the red is a replica. I will try the gold one tomorrow and let you all know how it goes

Reply to Kirsten
Posted by: leonie | 2011/09/28

@shanaaz! I have red! Lleonie@rocketmail.com

Reply to leonie
Posted by: Lisa | 2011/09/28

Thanks Lisa, but is it normal that the pills makes you hungry?

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Lily | 2011/09/28

Hi ladies, whether it''s the Gold or the Red Kangmei - please check the powder inside the capsules - it should have a strong tea- taste and have a greenish-brown colour...

Reply to Lily
Posted by: shenaaz | 2011/09/28

Hi I am looking for tHe red kangmei. I''m in johannesburg south.

Reply to shenaaz
Posted by: Lisa | 2011/09/27

These pills also makes me hungry cant stop eating, is my Gold pack maybe fake. Does anybody have any advise for me, must I maybe drink 2 a day?

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Unity | 2011/09/27

Hi Anon.. I used the GOLD...

Reply to Unity
Posted by: Sam | 2011/09/27

The Gold pack makes me so hungry

Reply to Sam

Attention Unity, did you use the kangmei red or gold?

Posted by: tirsa | 2011/09/27

is it possible that these pills can give u mood swings. ive been on them for 4days now and feel like i can kill everybody around me. is it the pills or just me? other than that, dont have a to dry mouth, little dizzy and short of breath. nothing to serius. and no thinning yet, hope to see results soon.

Reply to tirsa
Posted by: Unity | 2011/09/27

Happy to report back I have lost 2.5kg in week one. Following an average diet plan. Drinking loads of water and taken up walking, something I have not done for 4 years.
Just have to find some one closer to get my next batch from I am in JHB south.

Reply to Unity
Posted by: Yvonne | 2011/09/23

I Sell Kangmei Slimming Capsules &  the Fruit and Veg Slimming Capsules. if you need any information please contact me.
yvonnedp@mtn.blackberry.com
083 781 3233
BBM: 273A3917

Reply to Yvonne
Posted by: leonie | 2011/09/23

I sell the original Kangmei GOLD! Specials currently running! Start slimming today! Email me on lleonie@rocketmail.com or call me on 0829201863!

Reply to leonie
Posted by: Nicole | 2011/09/22

Hey guys I have been on Kangmei gold for a month now, and I have loss 9kg, This is something new to me because I have tried so so so many products but I never got the results I hoped for.And to those who want to know where I bought my Kangmei Gold, I bought it at a China Mall in Jo''burg.i Got them for R40 but just becareful because you might the fake one.Oh!! I spoke to my doctor about the product, and he did say that the the way the product makes you loss weight so fast usually has some after-side-effects.But he did make it clear that it varies with person.For example my friend lost 20kg in 2 months and she now has regular stomach pain, And me on the other hand, i am still alive and kicking. Oh! but i did hear about some Japanese girl who lost 30kg and the she was found died in her flat, ''''They say she had a heart attack''''. So i guess the product does have a problem,/ or puts a lot of pressure on your body, and some people''s bodies are just not strong enough.
As for me the product has done me a lot of good, and i have reached my goal, so i will stop, before I have a ''''HEART ATTACK '''' lol

Reply to Nicole

Att NTG Goodies / Teresa

Please tell me which is better to use the fruit and veg abdominal waist or the one for the whole body. I only need to lose about 6kg''s and my problem area is my tummy and hips

Posted by: HERGOTHNESS | 2011/09/22

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A SERIUS RISK WHEN DRINKING THESE PILLS WITH CRONIC ANEMIA AND LIVER PROBLEMS, WOULD LIKE TO START THEM NEXT WEEK BUT WORRY A BIT. AND ALSO IF THEY HAVE SIDE AFFECTS WITH GLUTEN INTOLLERANCE PLZ HELP. EMAIL ME WITH THIS PLS. ASMODEE.PATMON AT GMAIL DOT COM

Reply to HERGOTHNESS
Posted by: dina | 2011/09/20

i am in Cape Town, i need to buy the original. plz contact me on dkinteriordesign@gmail.com

Reply to dina
Posted by: Fatoff | 2011/09/20

Been using the pills and cream for 2 and a half weeks and a 14 day diet for one week. It''s very hard but worth it. the only side effects I seem to have is tight chest, blurry vision and a dry mouth.
I''ve lost alot of weight but I don''t now if the pills, cream or the diet that''s working but I am losing weight and look very good. People have started noticing the difference in me bu I''m also very worried and paln to go on a healthy eating plan instead as soon as I finish the other 8 tablets. My clothes feel looser and shopping is a pleasure.
BUT LADIES LETS ALL BE HONEST WE KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT WORKS THIS WELL SO FAST IS NOT HEALTHY AND THE CONSEQUENCES CAN BE DEADLY!
JUST SAYING!

Reply to Fatoff
Posted by: NTG Goodies | 2011/09/20

I stock original kangmei products (gold capsules,fruit and veg range and wide variety of tea and creams)

I will try match or better any written quote although I am yet to find a stockist on the internet with lower prices than me.

Eg: gold capsules + original diet tea for 110
Fruit and veg range starting fromm 100.

Bbm pin 213B9CC4
ntg dot goodies at gmail dot com

Reply to NTG Goodies
Posted by: Teresa | 2011/09/19

****SUMMER SPECIAL PACK****

2 Boxes Kangmei slimming capsules
1 x Green Tea Slimming Lotion
1 x Green Tea Slimming &  Detox body soap
FREE DELIVERY with speed service couriers overnight
R250
Email: teresaleim@webmail.co.za or 083 468 0140
Fruit &  Veg Slimming Capsules R120

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: hayley | 2011/09/19

@sirushka, blu valley mall. store is close to pickn pay.
it is the gold package

Reply to hayley
Posted by: Lily | 2011/09/19

Hi Ladies...Many of you are buying the fake Kangmei capsules. There are a very few actual distributors in the country that sell the correct product. I had a client who bought the product for R45,00 at some chinese shop and she realised the capsule-powder tasted like chalk and it was cream in colour. The the fake product can make you very sick, and a lot of the time, it is being sold cheaply...

Reply to Lily
Posted by: pamela | 2011/09/19

Hey guy''s

I am not too sure whether I am doing something wrong....I have been on this pill (the gold one) for more than a week now, and I seem to have gained weight, and I am eating much more than usual and find to be hungry all the time....I have slight dizziness on day 2 of taking the pill, but have no other side effects at all...
What are the long term effect of this??? And why is it that everyone seems to be losing as of the first week, and yet I seem to have gained weight.
Also is there a place in Durban where I can get the original gold box....the person I got it from charged me R200 for 24capsules, and I don t think that I wud want to spen so much again on something that does not really work, as I have not seen any results that the other ladies speak of...
Please help guy''s...

Reply to pamela
Posted by: Strauss | 2011/09/19

Where can I find a list of suppliers in the Western Cape? I send a email to Kangmei for details without any luck.
Please mail me at Marieta.Strauss@exxaro.com with any helpful information.

Thanx!

Reply to Strauss
Posted by: Sirushka | 2011/09/19

Hi Hayley,

Which Chinese store in Centurion did you buy it from? Where can I get the gold one from?

Reply to Sirushka
Posted by: HAYLEY | 2011/09/18

I have been to China Mall (jhb) seems like all thestores are sold out.
i am guessing the agents are buying them up, cause i see some ppl selling them for R200, yet china mall has them for R45.

i finally found a chinese store on centurion selling them for R75.

Reply to HAYLEY
Posted by: Christine | 2011/09/17

Kangmei Slimming capsules (gold) available at the chinese shop across KFC in the Traduna Mall for only R45 they also have the tea etc in this range. Or at Variety (close to Newton Park Spar) for R60. (PORT ELIZABETH)

Reply to Christine
Posted by: Monica | 2011/09/17

Hi i have high blood pressure , can i take this slimming caps????
some one ples respond

Reply to Monica
Posted by: lails | 2011/09/17

hey.. nicole, where did u get it for R40?? i am from cape town, where can i get it? and is anyone selling the slimming cream? and prices plz :)

Reply to lails
Posted by: Mona | 2011/09/16

For the first month I was on Kangmei Red and it worked, now I am on Gold but It makes me so hungry I just want to eat all day, have not picked up anything yet, but do someone know why this may happen?

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Lala | 2011/09/16

I just saw a post with a package of the products being sold for R250..In east London the products are available at BEE 5, the soap is only R10, the slimming and cellulite hot cream is R20, the pills are around R60...So EL people go to BEE 5 and ull save alot of money, I have not tried the pills yet, am using the saop and cream and they are working wonders especially if u excersise too...( the miminte on starts sweating, the cream goes to work) the burning feeling lasts about 1 and a half hours long.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: Belinda Landers | 2011/09/16

@ Prettyface - How do you know I buy them for R45,00 (which is not true anyway)? They come in various categories, and only if you buy in large amounts, do you get big discounts. Maybe you should do your research properly and don''t just assume...

Reply to Belinda Landers

Hi I would like to know if I can get this product in Pietermaritzburg. Thanks

Posted by: Mona | 2011/09/16

@Nicale yes you will still lose weight with Kangmei even if you are on yas

Reply to Mona
Posted by: nicale | 2011/09/16

Hii there I realy want to now if u are on yas that is a family planing pill and you drink kangmei slimming pils will u still lose weigt can samone pleas answer me on that one ?

Reply to nicale
Posted by: Overweight and Frustrated | 2011/09/15

Hi Ladies
I do not mean to scare you guys but maybe this product has to be taken to the Medical council for testing. I know of someone who was on Kangmei Gold and died of a heart attack. She never had any history of heart problems. She loast around 30kilos and then one day she was not feeling well and went to see the doctor. She got a heart attack in the doctors room and died immediately. I however knows of someone else who used the product, lost around 30 kilos and is still very healthy.

Having spent all my life overweight, I know and understand the frustration associated with being overweight. I have been on yo yo diets but I do not think that I am willing to risk my life like that. I have a lot to live for.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT THIS IS A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS PRODUCT ANDPEOPLE SHOUD REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ANY SIDE EFFECTS.

Reply to Overweight and Frustrated
Posted by: Unity | 2011/09/15

Wow.. so happy I found this site.. I got my very first box last night.
Not sure when to start, I dread taking capsules.
What diet should one follow? Any tips on a avoid list?
Thanks for all the input.

Reply to Unity
Posted by: Prettyface | 2011/09/14

@Belinda Landers - There is nothing wrong with adding a mark-up on the cost of what you are selling but all i am saying is it does not make business sense to have excessive markup. I have seen people postings selling the product for up to R180 a box, really now, if you get it for R45....i know theres costs involved in bringing the product to your customers...and yes i used the prodcut myself and i know that it works as per my previous posting.

Reply to Prettyface
Posted by: Annalize | 2011/09/14

Hello dames, die kangmei pille het nog niks negatiewe effekte vir my of my kliente gehad nie. Miskien is daar iets in die kapsule wat met sommige mense nie saam werk nie, maar so is dit met enige dieet tablet. Ek verkoop die kapsule in PE en kry ook binnekort ander nuwe produkte. My epos adres is annalize@fml.co.za en my selfoon nommer is 0823030840. Ek vra R80 vir 24 kapsules. Hoop almal van julle het ''n wonderlike dag.

Reply to Annalize
Posted by: nolleen | 2011/09/14

middag dames ek gebruik ook kangmei pille en dit het vir my gewerk maar ek wil graag weet waar ek hierdie produk goedkoper kan kry in Bloemfontein, omrede ek vir 24 pllie (box) R180 betaal. Ek is ook nou ''n bietjie bangerig omdat ek gelees het van ''n dame wat melding maak dat haar vriendin gesterf het van die pille. IS DIT WAAR?

Reply to nolleen
Posted by: Anil | 2011/09/14

where can i buy these capsules for resale .the genuine one please.is there any scientific evidence that this stuff works?
What are the ingredients contained in this product?has this product been approved by the MCC?

Reply to Anil
Posted by: Info please | 2011/09/14

I also would like to know what the colour of the powder should be?

Reply to Info please
Posted by: Help | 2011/09/14

Can someone please tell me where I can buy this product in Port Elizabeth and how much would it cost?

You can email me at morisha@ananzi.co.za

Reply to Help
Posted by: Belinda Landers | 2011/09/13

Obviously if you have any health problems - DO NOT TAKE the product...

Reply to Belinda Landers
Posted by: Belinda Landers | 2011/09/13

To the person who previously posted comment - A lot of the Kangmei products that are sold at these shops are fake. There are only a few Distibutors in the whole country that get the " proper"  Kangmei from China. And also, us Agent''s are actually reselling these products to make a business out of it. They are not ripping people off at all! If you go to your local Pick ''n Pay - all the products you buy on the shelves are " marked-up" , so they can make a profit.

Reply to Belinda Landers

Could someone please tell me what colour the powder should be inside the kangmei capsule. I''ve heard of reddish, white, light brown, green.

Posted by: pretty face | 2011/09/12

People kangmei works, but i think you need to be careful as going off it for just a week you will pick up some weight. For people in Johannesburg, do yourselves a favour and stop buying form all these agents as they are reaping you off, go to the China Mall along main reef road and get it yourselves for only R45. The guy sells only slimming/health products and he only stocks the Gold Kangmei. I am off it for now, i dont want to scare you but the person that introduced me to it died of heart attack couple of weeks back. If you have other helath problems, please be careful before popping anything for that matter. I am not saying this is the cause but all i am sayig is be carefull.

Reply to pretty face
Posted by: Thelma | 2011/09/12

How much are these tables and where can I buy them

Reply to Thelma
Posted by: Bianca | 2011/09/12

I am not loosing any weight with kangmei. Does anyone have any tips? I started with the red kangmei. Finished the whole box without losing any weight. Started using the Gold Kangmei. I''m on day five and still not lost weight? I''m not over eating and even eating less that before. What am I doing wrong?

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: Leande Taljaard | 2011/09/12

Hi there, I just wanna say my friend has been using the red Kangmei capsules for probably 2 months now and she looks really good, she has lost a considerable amount of weight!! I''ve strarted using them again now, so lets see only time will tell. To be honest I''m worried about the possible side effects but it is worth trying as starving yourself thin is really not an option. Everyone seems to have quite positive results. Good luck ladies! This really seems almost to good to be true:-)

Reply to Leande Taljaard
Posted by: jenaz | 2011/09/09

hey ladies, ive been on the capsules for a week now and i lost 4kg. Im not eatng healthy really. And i drink atleast a 1.5litre a day. And i zumba 3times a wk. But i wud lyk to knw if i can take two tablets a day to loose weight faster? Also ive been getn throbbing head aches for 2days nw. Wnda y. Can someone from cape town email me, i would like to place an order. Jjsima.nissen@gmail.com

Reply to jenaz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/18

take two a day and you could find yourself dead due to a heart attack in a months time... i talk from facts

Posted by: Mona | 2011/09/09

@Nicole
Hi Nicole where did you buy you''re Kangmei for R40 per pack, in a six pack?

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Stephanie | 2011/09/08

Hi Everyone. Do anyone know where i can buy these in PE or surounding?

Please Let me know countersales@epirrigation.co.za

Reply to Stephanie
Posted by: Louise Opperman | 2011/09/08

Hi everyone I sell the gold Kangmei the original at R60 per box of 24 capsules al my clients had good results so far and so have I if you are interested here is my nr 081 511 4889 or email janop@mweb.co.za.

Reply to Louise Opperman | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/04

Where do you sell the tablets Im in Cape Town and would love to try?

Posted by: Maryna | 2011/09/07

I''m feeling a difference in my clothes and people say they notice a difference, but the scale shows small change. I don''t know if it''s normal, my side effects and everything is gone and I''m sleeping ok, but I''m still struggling with constipation. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Reply to Maryna
Posted by: Teresa | 2011/09/07

******SPECIAL SUMMER PACK*******
2 x Kangmei Slimming Capsules
1 x Green Tea Hot Slimming Cream
1 x Green Tea Slimming &  Detox Soap
+ FREE Speed Service Post
ONLY R250
email me @ teresaleim@webmail.co.za

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: sindi | 2011/09/06

Hello, Nicole where did you buy them i mean i know business is business but some agants are really expensive..

Reply to sindi
Posted by: Nicole | 2011/09/06

Hey ,i got the kangmei gold for R40 the wholesale price, but they cum as a six pack

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: shenaaz ebrahim | 2011/09/05

Hi I am a supplier of the gold original kangmei. I''m in johannesburg. Email me @ shenaazebrahim@yahoo.com

Reply to shenaaz ebrahim
Posted by: *Z* | 2011/09/01

Hi everyone, I will start using the product today.
I hope it works and that I don''t have the side effects. I am a bit worried - there are a lot of positive and also negative comments and don''t really know what to expect. Do you have to follow a certain diet in order for it to work - I know it says you don''t, but sounds too good to be true. Any comments will be appreciated! Thanks

Reply to *Z*
Posted by: nikita | 2011/08/31

i''m on day 3 of kangmei and the side effects are limited to dry mouth a slight headache but i put that dwn to detox. as for the kidney pain ..if you drink more than 2 litres of water a day you can actually damage your kidneys through over-work which could explain the pains ..also, when you detox you tend to feel dizzy and shaky (take it from me..i''m a serial detoxer) and i found taking iron tablets can counter act this as well as eating something salty.. i consulted my doctor and he advised to gradually work my way up to two litres as i am not a water drinker naturally..always see your doctor though if you feel these symptoms for more than a week..good luck with the slimming everyone

Reply to nikita
Posted by: Mona | 2011/08/31

I have been using Kangmei for about a month, the first 3 weeks it did work for me, but now it seems that its not working for me anymore, have not lost more weight or cm''s since then. Have any one else been feeling the same way?

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Sipho | 2011/08/31

Where can one get the Gold pack in PE

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: Belinda Landers | 2011/08/30

Hi Ladies, I see there are quite a few comments relating on how to purchase the product - I am from Cape Town, and am selling the product - but can post to anywhere in the country. Please contact me  belinda.versfeld@gmail.com

Reply to Belinda Landers | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/04

How much do you sell for i'm in Cape Town?

Posted by: Zainab Hassan | 2011/08/30

Where in Durban can I buy the white and green box capsules?

Reply to Zainab Hassan
Posted by: Ang | 2011/08/30

Is there really a difference between the RED &  GOLD one?

Reply to Ang
Posted by: judie van heerden | 2011/08/30

if this work..............we will love you

judie madelein annelie

Reply to judie van heerden
Posted by: Elbie | 2011/08/30

Hi I live in Phalaborwa where can I uy this product. Please help

Reply to Elbie
Posted by: Trudie van Wyk | 2011/08/29

I live in Table View Cape Town, where can I buy this Kangmei Slimming capsules from, please help

Reply to Trudie van Wyk
Posted by: theuns venter | 2011/08/28

where can i find the red kangmei with the green symbol I stay in Pretoria 0848675756 thanks

Reply to theuns venter
Posted by: Nanine | 2011/08/25

I am using the " red"  Kangmei for exactly a week now and have lost 2kg already with no exercise or dieting. Weightloss is usually an ABSOLUTE nightmare as I just dont loose any. I have spends thousands of rands on slimming and nothing works. Not even Simply Slim. This is the first product that really works.
I am a liitle concerned. I am in my early 30''s and find that it keeps me awake, my heart beats very fast (even in a resting state) and I sometimes get dizzy. I just want to loose 7kg more.
If my body can keep up burning 2kg''s a week, i will be on my goal weight within the next 3 weeks.
Do you think using the pills for such a short time will cause any lasting damage?

Reply to Nanine
Posted by: maria | 2011/08/24

i''ve started using the capsule two days ago and desperate on loosing, can somebody tell when can i expect the results. How long to show

Reply to maria
Posted by: Lolly | 2011/08/24

I''ve been using the product (Gold one) and I can see on my clothes I''ve lost weight because everything is sitting loose, but not much difference on the scale though, this normal?

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: YOLANDA VETNER | 2011/08/23

I live in East London is their any agents here.

Reply to YOLANDA VETNER
Posted by: Leande Taljaard | 2011/08/22

I''ve been using the green Kangmei (silver packaging with green symbol). The only slightly negative thing I''ve experienced is the thirstyness, but that actually makes you drink the water which is recommended on any diet. I feel fine,it helps for my irritable bowl syndrome, I''m not so bloated and my stomach goes regulary. It does suppress my apetite but not in a way where I don''t get hungry at all. My clothes feel much looser in only two weeks. I think as with any diet supplement if you suffer from a cronic illness like high blood pressure/cholestrol, it is imperative to consult your docter before using any medication first!

Reply to Leande Taljaard
Posted by: Sally | 2011/08/22

Bloodpresure sorry

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Sally | 2011/08/22

What if you are using pills for high bpoodpresure?

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Nicole | 2011/08/21

i didn''t take anything until the third day the reason begin that the doctor was not sure what was it that was in the capsule that i was reacting tto, n how it wld react to another chemical.I was tld to drink 4 literz of water a day until my second test resultz were back.After that a got some cleaner thing that i had to take every hour.N trust me with that i was friends with the toilet for the next 48 hours.I was filling better on the 4th day after i started my treatment.
I am thinking of going on Kangmei Gold but my doctor said i shld wait 4 at least tow weeks befor i start with it.If u know where i could get it from a recognized agent, plz tell me.But the thing is i live in Krugersdrop.

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: annaimarie | 2011/08/20

Ek het bietjie vra oor die khangmei cpslimming capsules as iemand my kan help ek het simtone en voel baie siek as iemand kan help dankie

Reply to annaimarie
Posted by: Belinda | 2011/08/19

I have done extensive research on this product and I have had all good reviews. There are, however certain cases where (as for any product on the market today!) someone might be allergic to a particular ingredient in the pills. (But that is in very rare cases). The Red and Gold boxes of Kangmei slimming capsules are exactly the same. (They have been tested). If you would like to order them, please let me know 
https://kangmeislimmingcapsules.wordpress.com/category/kangmei-slimming/

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: louise | 2011/08/19

I drink the green boks of kangmei have been using it for 2 months now and have had no side effects just dry mouth but drink enough water so it`s not a problem I have lost 5kg in total so far which is alot for me cuz I have a underactive thyroid and it is very hard to lose weight with an underactive thyroid and alot of cm`s did not measure the cm`s from the start but can feel it on my clothes there much looser and I am one pants size down aswell have anyone noticed hair growth aswell since I started with kangmei my hair grew about 3 to 4 cm`s in the past two months where they only used to grow 2 cm`s per year because I have a underactive thyroid thats a huge plus for me. I sell them aswell I ask R60 and its the gold one I live in secunda the mpumalanga area if anyone`s interested email me at janop@mweb.co.za or phone or sms me on 0794970491

Reply to louise
Posted by: Maryna | 2011/08/18

I''m taking it now since Sunday, haven''t lost anything yet, I don''t know if the one I''m taking is green or red. I got it not inside the box, the lady who sent it to me sent it not inside the box, but first 2 days I was also feeling sick. heart palpitations and thirsty all the time! I also have a slight discomfort because Im so constipated right now, I am eating healthy also. is it normal not to lose anything in the 1st week?

Reply to Maryna
Posted by: Debbie | 2011/08/18

Ive been using the green and white box of Kangmei for a month now and have lost 10kg. Also have dry mouth every day, but just incourages one to drink more water. Have lots of energy - and suppressed hunger.

Im getting mine at a local Chinese Shop - and only pay R55.00 a box.

At this stage I think its an absolutely an amazing product!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: millicent | 2011/08/17

hi...
Iv been on gold kangmei capsules for 5 days now and am starting to get worried. I have not noticed any difference in my body and i wonder if this is because i dnt follow a diet... I drink plenty of water and take the pill 15 min before break fast. I need to lose at least 7 to 12kg before the end of september. Is there something im not doing right? I need help

Reply to millicent
Posted by: tamzin | 2011/08/17

i went off the tablets too about a week ago, last week Tuesday, i have been so sick since then, almost fainted, chest tight and just feeling really bad, i am normally a healthy person, yes we all want to lose weight, BUT id rather do it healthy and be around to what my daughter grow up, we all know that i quick fix it not heather no matter how natural it may be, if it was there would be no over weight ppl. just my opinion

Reply to tamzin
Posted by: Angelique | 2011/08/16

Where can I buy these tablets?

I live in Centurion.

Reply to Angelique
Posted by: Nash | 2011/08/16

Hi you all, people just like to make money out of desparate people - If you need this product and u are in johanesburg u can find it @ any china city and china town - it cost between R80 - R90 depending on the store u''ll be buying from. I got it for R80 and people are noticing a difference. And yes the side effects i''ve been getting its the dryness of the mouth and slighly headaches which is probably caused by the fact that I''m no longer eating as much anymore.

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Colette | 2011/08/16

I am happy that this red kamei work for you but in the beginning I also hadn''t a problem it was after my second box that I started feeling bad and had all the different syptoms , just be carefull as aI also lost 10 kilo''s in a month time. And also was full of energy and only a dry mouth but when I start the second box I became feeling ill. So just be careful using the Red Kamei. There is a website where you can and go to see the Gold Kangmei and the Replica (Red Kamei) -|-www:leangenie.co.za

Reply to Colette
Posted by: Jennifer | 2011/08/16

I''ve been on the RED now for 16 days and I''ve neva felt better. I have more energy, don''t feel so tired and run down, lost 4 kgs already and lookin slimmer, clothing is also looser, husband complimented me as well as to how good I''m looking ..

I didnt have any side effects, NO HEADACHES, NAUSEA, OR ANYTHING THAT I''VE READ HERE. HOPEFULLY THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE AGENT AS WITH ANY PRODUCT, THERE WILL BE KNOCK OFFS AS, COS EVERY ONE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY, AND PPL WILL BUY A CHEAPER PRODUCT..

Reply to Jennifer
Posted by: louise | 2011/08/15

I drink the green boks of kangmei have been using it for 2 months now and have had no side effects just dry mouth but drink enough water so it`s not a problem I have lost 5kg in total so far which is alot for me cuz I have a underactive thyroid and it is very hard to lose weight with an underactive thyroid and alot of cm`s did not measure the cm`s from the start but can feel it on my clothes there much looser and I am one pants size down aswell have anyone noticed hair growth aswell since I started with kangmei my hair grew about 3 to 4 cm`s in the past two months where they only used to grow 2 cm`s per year because I have a underactive thyroid thats a huge plus for me. I sell them aswell I live in secunda the mpumalanga area if anyone`s interested email me at janop@mweb.co.za.

Reply to louise
Posted by: Lizzy | 2011/08/15

Hi Nicole! Did the docter give you anything to get rid of the symptoms? I have left Kangmei Red now for 3 days and my lower back is still paining? Did you switch over to Kangmei Gold now? Should I also see my docter?

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Colette | 2011/08/15

Thanks for replying on the Red Kamei slimming pills. I am feeling also not very good at the moment the morning when I woke up my leg was numb. My hands and my feet are ice cold. I need to know how I will be able to get this pills out of my system is there something I can use for it. Will it be possible to communicate with Nicole to find out what she did to get better.

Colette

Reply to Colette
Posted by: NICOLE | 2011/08/12

People please DO NOT buy the RED Kangmei slimming capsules.I used the red kangmei n i started having the following side effects in the second week
1. Dry mouth
2.Stomach Pain
3.Lower Back pain
5.Fast heart beat
6.Shaking hands n Dizzyness
4.Blood Seculation Problems (my feet n the plam of my hand were greengrey, n all my body veins were green/grey n visible, my feet n hand were also stone cold)

I went to see a doctor after my feet n hands became green/grey, n had a few test done. They discovered that my body had been poisoned by one of the stuff in the capsules.The doctor explained to me that the reasons for my side effects as followed 

1. The product ''RED Kangmei'' had a lot of toxic substances that caused a strain on my kiddney, causing them to work double or even more than normal. This resulted in STOMACH PAINS N LOWER BACK PAIN AND CONCETRATED URINE N EVEN A RUNNING STOMACH
2. Product had toxic substances that blocked some and posioned my veins .This resulted in GREEN/GREY HANDS N FEET, COLD HAND N FEET AND GREEN /GREY VISIBLE VEINS
3 The product has a lot of caffin like substance that results in a FAST HEART BEAT. This substance is maent to trick ur body into thinking it is running, working (EXERCISING) so the body starts to burn fat but the side effect of that substance is that it causes DIZZYNESS N SHAKING OF THE BODY.

This could later develop into ,1. HEART ATTACKES orFAILER 2. KIDDNEY FAILER .3 BLADER INFECTINOS or even CANCER. 4 BLOOD CLOTTING.

SO I SAY TO YOU LADIES IS THIS ALL LOSING WEIGHT WORTH ALL THIS. THIS PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT WE WOMEN WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT N FAST, SO THEY WILL SELL ANYTHING TO US KNOWING THAT WE WILL BUY IT, IN THE HOPE THAT WE WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

PLEASE PLEASE DON''T BUY THE RED KANGMEI SLIMMING CAPSULES. THEY ARE TOXIC.

Reply to NICOLE
Posted by: R | 2011/08/12

got severe headaches on the fifth day. is it normal?

Reply to R
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/08/12

Maryna, it gave me a runny tummy for the 1st day, but some people never get a runny tummy. The syptoms vary from person to person. :D

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: maryna | 2011/08/11

does it not give a runny tummy? I''m going to start taking it today.

Reply to maryna
Posted by: Shani | 2011/08/11

Thank you so much for the advice! I wil then keep using it for the next two days or so and see what happens :(

Reply to Shani
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/08/11

Shani, my kidneys also hurt the first 2 days, but if it persists its better if you stop using the product.

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: Shani | 2011/08/11

Today is my second day on Kangmei and my kidneys hurt?? I am drinking alot of water and running to the loo alot, should I persevere the pain or stop using the product? I read that Diet Pills usually affect Kidneys in a serious way??

Reply to Shani
Posted by: Santie van Rooyen | 2011/08/04

I have been drinking the red one (did not know there was a gold one) from 22 june - and lost 7kg en 1 size smaller. I would like to know the price for the gold one? As I''m paying R80 for the green.... Please can someone let me know? Also where I can find an agent??

Reply to Santie van Rooyen
Posted by: Cici | 2011/08/04

The RED one is a FAKE people! But you will see results with the red box, but it has not been tested and the red box has more side-effects, I used the red box and it gave me severe stomach pains and cramps. I switched to the GOLD ORIGINAL one and I had better results and NO SIDE EFFECTS! The RED fake will work, but I don''t think it has been tested the same and could harm you.

Reply to Cici
Posted by: Annalize | 2011/08/04

I sell the Kangmei slimming capsule and get it from the same wholesaler as above and mine is the red one. There is nothing fake about it. My klients have had wonderful weight lost and are very happy. I am in the PE area, if you would like to order you can email me on annalize@fml.co.za. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reply to Annalize
Posted by: Liza | 2011/08/04

There has been no solid proof that the gold kangmei is the original and that the red is a fake. People is just trying to be negative and it should be for all to try and decide for themselves.
I have lost 9.5 kilos in one month using the red kangmei and is happy with it, had few side effects like dry mouth, going to the loo more often and some slight headaches. But ladies if you really are commited to loose weight that does not compare to the kilos I have lost.

Reply to Liza | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/06

where did you buy yours?

Posted by: Teresa | 2011/08/04

I sell the box with the red chinese symbol and have lost a lot of weight and centimeters in the past month. I am selling for any one who is interested to buy it on the west rand. There is a few side affects but nothing major and will only last for a week or two. email me if you want to buy at teresaleim@webmail.co.za and I will courier it to you as well.

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: Stacey | 2011/08/03

Hi Everyone! Yes there is a difference between the red and the gold
packs...the red one is a replica! Check out this site for photographs
that illustrate the differences between the two so you know what to look out for.
The Kangmei Gold agent for SA is also listed with a click through to their website,
so now you know you can be sure that you purchase the authentic product.
It’ s really amazing stuff! I have lost 8kgs in just over a month - I couldn’ t be happier!
Go check out the pics: www dot kangmei dot co dot za

(Sorry, I have to write it like that else this site boots my reply cos they think it’ s an ad!)

Reply to Stacey
Posted by: Stacey | 2011/08/03

Reply to Stacey
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/08/02

I have started using the tablets recently and WOW what a difference, it gives me loads of energy aswell! It is 100% natural with no side effects, except a dry mouth, nothing water can''t fix! My friend lost 8.7Kg in 1 Month! WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: Lee | 2011/07/29

I''ve been using the tablets for the last 5 days now, and woke up this morning with severe stomach and kidney pain, not sure if it is the tablet !! I do not weigh myself, so I am not sure if I have lost anything, but my close do feel a bit loser.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: beryl | 2011/07/28

which packaging is the correct one, there is a red and a gold one and both claims to be the legit one. I''ve heard stories about these pills and would like to try it but not sure which one .. i also have an overactive thyroid wonder if it wil have an adverse effect

Reply to beryl
Posted by: maria | 2011/07/20

i just started using them so i also have a dry throat,but so far i have not seen it suppressing my appetite.

Reply to maria
Posted by: shy | 2011/07/19

The lady taking glucophage,you shoukd lose with glucophage and glucophage dies make you have dirhea

Reply to shy
Posted by: Fatty | 2011/07/19

I surfer from a verh high cholesterol(Maximum) and I started using kangmei capsules and i''m having chest pain that goes through the back. I lost 3 kilo''s already and now I am scarred that I might be getin a heart attack soon. Should i carry on using or I must stop immediately??

Reply to Fatty
Posted by: Red | 2011/07/19

Fast hartbeat can result in a overactive thyriod!

Reply to Red
Posted by: noorie | 2011/07/17

How much are these capsules? I used it 1 time, just a capsules. Made me feel dizzy. So I didn''t try again. I bought it at china mall in ormonde, jhb.
Are there any fakes?

Reply to noorie
Posted by: Yvonne | 2011/07/15

I have been using it for a week now. lost 3kg. no side affects. Lolly, contact me, I sell the pills. yvonne@ncc-cla.com. will courier or post.

Reply to Yvonne
Posted by: Wanda | 2011/07/12

have been using this capsule more than a week. no real side effects just dry mouth. my clothes are looser but not reflecting on kg so much. so far so good

Reply to Wanda
Posted by: Lolly | 2011/07/11

Where can I buy this wonder capsules

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: Estelle | 2011/07/08

I''m also on glucophage and made healty eating a part of my life, but has to lose the lasst 25 kilo''s to my goal weight before November. I don''t want to loose to much weight too quickly but I am going to try this.

Reply to Estelle
Posted by: sherry | 2011/07/05

Hi shameema i am also on glucophage and struggle to lose weight, just started on the tablets. Have you been following a diet- you seem to have success with the tablets

Reply to sherry
Posted by: A | 2011/07/01

This product is fantastic. i''v lost about 10kg in less than 2 months. Its made from green tea and other plant extracts. No side effect except a slight headache in first few days but that because your body is detoxing. check out there website kangmeslimming,com

Reply to A
Posted by: Shameema | 2011/07/01

I have been on it for 2 weeks and lost 4 kilos, your mouth will be dry if you do not drink sufficient amount of water. it does suppress appetite . i noticed that i have bad diahrea and cramps. i am also on glucophage so i cant pin point which one is doing this. The capsule is natural and is the best weightloss success ive had on years.

Reply to Shameema
Posted by: DT | 2011/07/01

I justed using them and I find it dificult to pass urine, though the appetite is really suppressed. I hope nothing bad will happen. I always struggled to stay away from nice food mainly junk, but now I reduced my food and i don''t feel hungry.

DT

Reply to DT
Posted by: K | 2011/06/22

Hmmm Im only stressing about the heartbeat problem.Do your friends have the same problem with the dry mouth and heartbeat?
According to the internet its all natural products?

Reply to K
Posted by: tk | 2011/06/22

Contacted the American Journal and they say they are not affiliated. Sent an email to the address on the kangmei site, still awaiting reply. But what I have found so far is that the enitities they claim were part of the research either don''t exist or don''t know them

Reply to tk
Posted by: K | 2011/06/22

Will do so!

Reply to K
Posted by: TK | 2011/06/21

been on it for about three weeks. I''ve lost about 4kg, dunno if it''s the pills as I have been going to the gym as well. Still doing my research as well, no bad reviews, I think this is because it''s relatively new.
The people I know who are on it are losing weight but they are also eating healthy........
Will keep you posted on what I find, please do the same.

Reply to TK
Posted by: K | 2011/06/21

Hi also have a fast heartbeat with times. How long do you use the pills now?I also would like to know if there is any dangerous side effects, couldnt find anything on the internet. Lost 1 kg per week so far with this, withou serious dieting, and u?

Reply to K
Posted by: TK | 2011/06/21

Same here, I also have a dry mouth, countered by drinking loads and loads of water. It suppresses appetite as well, I have to remember to eat.

Heart also beating fast, dunno if its caffeine or not

Reply to TK
Posted by: K | 2011/06/21

Do you have any side effects on these pills? I use it for a month now. I found that i have a dry mouth.

Reply to K

Dear TK