Posted by: Marinda | 2009-02-26

Kangmei Diet Tea

I would like to know if the Kangmei Diet Tea works or am I wasting my money.
The lady said it definitely works. Please assist.
Thank you very much

Dear Marinda
I cannot comment if Kangmei Diet Tea will help with weightloss, but I am basically opposed to the use of such slimming products (including the herbal ones) because they usually contain harsh laxatives and/or diuretics. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients with the list of herbal slimming ingredients that are potentially harmful. Rather be sensible and use a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and daily exercise to lose weight without ruining your digestive system.