Question
Posted by: pg | 2011-10-12

kangmei capsules

im 20 kg overwieght.

my diet is as follows:
oats -bfast
toasted sandwich- lunch
curry n bread- supper
3 litre water daily
snack on fruit &  yougurt.

need to lose 10kg by dec 2011
is my diet ok or do i need to change. tried kangmei capsule which seem to help everyone except me lose weight.

pls help

Dear PG
The diet you describe should help you lose weight, but it is not very balanced. Please make sure that you are having at least 3 servings of fat-free milk, yoghurt or cottage cheese every day to provide you with the 1200 mg of calcium you need to prevent a calcium deficiency. I would also add plenty of 'negative energy foods'like grapefruit, strawberries and other berries, broccoli or other members of the cabbage family, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, gherkins, and celery (in the form of salads) to your diet to ensure that you are getting enough vitamins to keep you healthy.
Also start doing some physical exercise (brisk walking, cycling, skipping, swimming, etc) for 30 min a day to lose those 10 kg by December.

4
Posted by: refilwe | 2012-02-01

I have been using this capsule for a month now but I see no results. Since I have been using them I fell nauseous and restless any suggestion to help...and what color of the capsule powder is,when I opened them they were green is it ok? Help...

Reply to refilwe
Posted by: SUE | 2012-01-25

please let me know how many tablets to take for the day

Reply to SUE
Posted by: Rene | 2012-01-17

I am on the Kangmei capsules since January 2012, I cannot take the tablet before breakfast cause I get a headache and fell sick during the day. However I take the tablet after having my coffee and a biscuit and this seems to be ok. For lunch I have a slice of sandwich and a cup of tea and for supper curry and two slices of brown bread. I have been having my 2 lts of water per day. In between have a fruit or yogurt. I need to lose 20kg . Am I doing things right.

Reply to Rene
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-10-12

Dear PG