Question
Posted by: mj | 2012-01-11

kangmei

hi there i have been taking this product for bout 2 weeks, not feeling myself at all...please if you have taken it could you tell me how and if it worked for you. i can feel have lost weight but havent weighed yet...

Dear MJ
You may have noticed that I am NOT in favour of all these diet pills and potions, esp the ones that are sold over the counter without a prescription. If you are using a diet pill or tea and it makes you feel ill or strange, please stop taking it immediately. Your health is more important than losing a few kg, which you may well pick up again when you stop taking these pills.
Take great care

3
Posted by: opal | 2012-02-29

Hi there,

I am an agent for Kangmei in Benoni and can forward you a brochure or information about the capsules if ur still interested?

Regards,
Delia

Reply to opal
Posted by: Stormy | 2012-01-19

Well I have personally not tried yet but will be soon. My friend and her mom tried it and have both lost 5 and 6 kgs in a month. They used the pills not any of the other products though. i say wait a while but if you dont see any positive results stop using them

Reply to Stormy
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-01-11

Dear MJ
Take great care