Question
Posted by: Stella | 2011/11/08

KANGMEI

Is there anyone out there who''s using Kangmei that can share their results / experiences with me?

Dear Stella
I hope that other Readers who have used Kangmei will share their results with you. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the ingredients of the Kangmei Slimming Capsules with the lists of slimming pill ingredients to see if they can have negative effects and if they can actually contribute to weightloss.
As you may have noticed, I am opposed to the use of over-the-counter slimming pills, including herbal products, because they may contain potentially harmful ingredients such as synephrine, guarana, harsh laxatives and diuretics, etc.
Take care

8
Posted by: opal | 2012/02/29

Hi there,

I am an agent for Kangmei in Benoni and can send you info or a brochure about Kangmei products if you like?

My email addy is dschoonbee@gmail.com.

Kind regards,
Delia.

Reply to opal
Posted by: Anna | 2012/01/24

Ek gebruik dit al vir 2 weke en het 3kg verloor

Reply to Anna
Posted by: MAGGIE | 2011/11/11

Hi Stella

Ek het dit vir ''n maand gebruik en het 7kg verloor.

Reply to MAGGIE
Posted by: Stella | 2011/11/11

Maggie, ek hoor wat jy sê .

Hoeveel kg het jy verloor en oor watter tydperk?

Reply to Stella
Posted by: MAGGIE | 2011/11/10

Hi ek het goed gewig verloor maar vreeslik sleg begin voel, duislig, naar, diaree en was baie geirriteerd met alles en almal, dit is net nie die moeite werd nie. Die regte manier is stadiger maar definitief veiliger!

Reply to MAGGIE
Posted by: Debbie | 2011/11/09

Het baie slegte ondervindings met dit gehad, asook my vriendin wat dit gebruik het. Erg hartkloppings, duisligheid en waterretensie. Verloor vinnig gewig, maar tel dit op sodra jy stop met die pille.

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: ANON | 2011/11/08

Hi I used Kangmei for 24 days and lost 5 kgs!

Reply to ANON

Dear Stella
Take care