Question
Posted by: Jox | 2010-06-04

Kan nie vir haar nee se nie.

Ek wil ietsie vir doc vertel. Daar werk hierdie sexy dame vir my in my selfoon winkel. ons het so jaar terug begin saam slaap. Alles het een middag gebeur in my kantoor. Ons het nou al amper elke dag sex, enige plek waar ons kan. Die probleem is dat ek gertoud is en sy is n swart girl. Hoe kry ek myself om haar te los, eks baie lief vir my vrou.

best option: go to a therpist to be briefed on the steps to ensure that you can protect yourself from such desires. each person has different steps, weaknesses and threshold points. a therapist is able to identify these points and devise the best approach forward.

22
Posted by: A man | 2010-06-07

I am not sure about black girls as I have not had one yet, but a few years ago I got involved with a coloured lady, and I must say she is the best lover I have ever had, all my previous lovers were white, I doubt I will go back to having a white lady after experiencing the joys of making awesome love with a coloured woman.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Rudi | 2010-06-04

Jox, Wit en swart is nie die issue nie. Dit word deesdae al makliker aanvaar. Die issue is jou vrou en kinders. As jy haar regtig lief het, probeer alles om jou huwelik, saam met jou kinders, te red. Dis nie die moeite werd om dit vir seks te verruil nie. My raad aan jou is: 1) Steek daardie meisie in jou winkel in die pad (figuurlik)  2) Praat met jou vrou & mdash  onderhandel  3) As dit werk nie, praat en onderhandel weer  4) As die werk nie, praat en onderhandel weer en weer en weer. Jy sal nie spyt wees nie.

Reply to Rudi
Posted by: Jox | 2010-06-04

Researcher yes we have 2 children an don''t even go there with that bulls*it story of she is doing all the chores and don''t want to participate in sex then. I love to cook and do most of the cooking, help with the kids etc. buy her fresh flowers once a week, and over weekends I spoil a rotten and still the denies me. You guys must believe me that I tried every thing, even watched fireproof, got the diary and followed it with no luck.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Researcher | 2010-06-04

Have you got kids Jox? My personal experience is that the women have to fullfill the traditional role of mother, lover, housekeeper AND work because you guys are not capable to be the breadwinner any more. And then you still have sex on the side cause we are exhausted! Gimme a break and grow some!

Reply to Researcher
Posted by: Confused | 2010-06-04

I''ve been married for MANY years now - and our sex life is getting better with each passing week.. It takes two to tango - maybe your wife is having an affair with a black guy.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Jox | 2010-06-04

I''m in my late 30''s an been married for 13years now end never cheated on my wife, this is the first. I tried to work things out with my wife several times and even went for some therapy with no results. And its true, once you go black you neva go back.

Why why why do women stop having sex after marriage. Before marriage we had sex like in every moment we got end after marriage its down to MAYBE once in 2 months that after a nearly need to go an my knees and beg for it. Sorry but this rule does not work for me so Ya I took the easy way out, shoot me for doing so.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Research | 2010-06-04

Jox, this is a very interresting topic for me. I am busy with my masters in Psychology and are doing reasearch on the topic at the moment. The topic of white guys enjoying the black girls that is. What I''ve discovered is that there seems to be some sort of family history/trait of sleeping with black girls. Do you agree? Is this the first black girl you have ever slept with?

Reply to Research
Posted by: black mamba | 2010-06-04

i have met a young married white girl and she is very hot in bed, she really know how to suck my penis and she never complaints, always ready to take it all.

maybe we all want to step over the colour border, and those of us who did it and those who wanted to do it those are the ones that we met and then the black/white passionate sex began.

it is part of nature we cannot stop it.

Reply to black mamba
Posted by: Confused | 2010-06-04

You are married and yet you''ve been with a lot of girls and mature women - how long have you been married Jox? Maybe that''s the problem..

Reply to Confused
Posted by: george | 2010-06-04

jox i''m in the same boat, married with 2 children, my wife don''t want sex maybe once in 3 months, until one night at a party i met this black girl/woman and we just connect, it was passion from the start, i think it''s right once into black you don''t go back to vanilla.

Hope you sort your stuff out, i''m also trying but i cannot let go of this wild girl she rocks my boat all the way.

Reply to george
Posted by: Jox | 2010-06-04

I''ve been with a lot of girls and mature women but none of them was ever as good as this girl, the is also petite build and nice firm-|-and boy does she know how to rock my boat. She is a dam good employee as well so for me its a win win situation. I''m a well known business man in town and if this must leak out surely my reputation is ruined but its a risk I''m willing to take.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Lady | 2010-06-04

Jox - why must your wife work on the problem, maybe the problem is with you! Have you tried talking to her about this - probably not. You took the easy way out and just got it somewhere else. i agree with " me"  you DO NOT love your wife!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: zan | 2010-06-04

IT''S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY, ONCE YOU GOT SWART YOU NEVER GO BACK..............

Reply to zan
Posted by: Pine | 2010-06-04

Hey Jox, i have the same problem and yes black girls do know about sex, i cannot stop myself she is quite cute with a petite body but nice big breasts.

she is an animal when we have sex, my family will right me off if they knew that she is black, they are very conservative, but i''m devorced and she is every weekend with me and we just have sex day in and out.

Reply to Pine
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-04

HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL IF YOUR WIVES DID THIS TO YOU?PLEASE STOP BEING SELFISH.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anon ?? | 2010-06-04

Is it tru what they say, that black girls realy know how to make love ??

Reply to Anon ??
Posted by: Jox | 2010-06-04

The ting is that our sex life at home went all downhill and once every 2nd month was not enough for me so I seek an escape rout, This girl satisfy my sexual desires in very way more than my wife ever did, thats why its so difficult for me to let go. We both went for HIV tests lately and was negative - what a relief that was. In a certain way I blame my wife for not working on our problem in bed. Sorry guys thats how I feel.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: me | 2010-06-04

No, you do NOT love your wife! if you did, you would not hurt her by cheating on her. And get yourself checked out because you most certainly will have contracted some or other STD. Even if you are using condoms it is not failsafe! You men disgust me and I would be very careful about marrying a man in this day and age. Sies!

Reply to me
Posted by: Clint | 2010-06-04

Jox, I can relate to that. I also work with this woman, and we are doing it now for about six months now. I book hotel rooms for us, we have done in the basement at the office, she sometimes gives me BJ at the office, and i have also sucked on her THING couple of times. She is also a black girl and I am also married, and I do love my wife.

Reply to Clint
Posted by: zan | 2010-06-04

NEXT TIME ENGLISH PLZ

Reply to zan
Posted by: Anonx | 2010-06-04

Lyk my jy het ''n probleem

Reply to Anonx