Question
Posted by: Marisca | 2012/03/29

Kan ek n skudmasjien gebruik

Kan ek n skudmasjien gebruik as ek 5 jaar terug n bloedklont in my been gehad het is nog steeds daar.

Hi Marisca

I honestly don't know - I don't think anyone has ever established safety in these kinds of things for those conditions. This is one of the problems with these machines, actually - they are prescribed for various exercises without really understanding the risks.

My advice is to avoid it - the risk may be small, but may be there, and the benefit is probably really small. I think that unless someone has specifically suggested that you use this because they think it'll give you some kind of edge in your training, I wouldn't use it.

Ross