Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

Kamagra

Has anyone have any experience with Kamagra, I suffer with ED and would like to try an erection enhancer.
What are your thoughts or the various over the counter products for ED

I won't pass comment on Kamagra as I am not familiar with it, but I will say that I hope you have had a physical check up with a doctor for ED to exclude serious medical reasons for it. Depending on the causes there are other ways to manage ED other than products to enhance your erection...don't exclude these options. If you want to know more about these, feel free to post another message requesting such information...