Question
Posted by: Marcel | 2012/01/31

Kama Sutra

It has taken some 2 yrs and now , I have mastered the art of the Kama Sutra and would love to share this expierience , So To all you beautiful ladies out there that are single, and would love to try and put to the test , the Kama Sutra, then please feel free to write to me and i will guide you through this unique art. Oh , Married ladies if not shy , may also write...

M

This forum was created for individuals experiencing sexual concerns. This posting was done by an individual promoting his own agenda - No comment to this posting.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

16
Posted by: boomsie | 2012/02/09

nr 1 it took you 2 years to master the kama sutra, now you are looking for galz to give them plezure? ok....so whom did you actually practice all the sex teqniques? lol, my dear friend, you actually need a woman ta practice on, and if there was one that you did practise on, she would still be there, as she would be the most happy woman..... seeing that she or they are gone..means,,you did not master anything,
kama sutra by the way is not only one book or position.
its a whole range of books telling all the ancient secrets for sex, how to both enjoy... i have the full range, and believe me and my man are mastering a move everyday....an believe me, he gets it.
(imediatly) you dont have to study it, hahaha, its something that just takes over your body..at the end performing to the wildest dreams you have.

arse& mdash -hole!!!!!!!!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Marcel | 2012/02/02

Apologies to everyone, I am a pervert looking for vunerable gullible women. I''m just a desperate wanker, and ugly as hell and even hookers don''t wanna DO me.

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: marcel | 2012/02/02

Hey Jim..Piett
I forgot to tell you ....Both of Your mothers came to our rescue and mmmmm they tasted nice ...oh for the record you two are jealous dogs with nothing exciting in your lives you oxygen thiefs...........that''s it....Goodbye......Hehehehee

Reply to marcel
Posted by: jim | 2012/02/01

Contact Hornyguy69. He has the same psycological problems that you have. At least you can talk to each other.

Reply to jim
Posted by: oh really? | 2012/02/01

Marcel, you consider yourself a master at Kama Sutra after ONLY 2 years? Sorry, my boy, the masters of Kama Sutra consider you a boy still. Rather wet behind the ears... And your attitude... well, with that you will NEVER be a master of the kama sutra!

Reply to oh really?
Posted by: MARCEL | 2012/02/01

Ahahahahaha....

To all you people that have given your 2 cents worth , remember , in my eyes you are just another lost soul with no direction in your lives and when you are all alone your subconcious mind is going to kick in and then?????????.......yeh... you will know????/
neverthe less .....have an awesome day.....may you smile from day to day.....

M

Reply to MARCEL
Posted by: piett | 2012/02/01

Did it really take 2 years for your mommy to teach you alll that?

Reply to piett
Posted by: jim | 2012/02/01

Surely no woman is stupid enough to fall for this idiot ?

(Other than his mother of course)

Reply to jim
Posted by: a man | 2012/02/01

I must agree,Marcel is a desperate fool and does not deserve any attention at all. well done ladies for ignoring this imbecile.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Nikki | 2012/02/01

OMG! Are you for real! LOL! Dude, isn t it way easier to just go outside ur mobile home and get a hooker on the corner! LMAO!!

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/02/01

" so go back to you belong" ..... say no more..........

By the way congratulations on all the responses you are getting from all the single and married ladies on this forum... all falling over themselves to give you their e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to learn from you. " The Master"  LOL

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Marcel | 2012/02/01

Roommate , what do people like you know about Techniques !!!
All you people ever know is how to sponge off other peoples inteligence because you are so dumm so go back to you belong ..you tribal Scum,

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/31

Marcel you are an ar5ehole. And a bloody good one at that !!
Firstly it take you 2 full years to master these techniques.... slow much?
Then.... you advertise yourself like you are some kind of expert? And that on a site where people find answers to their problems.
Eish man, go away, advertise in the newspaper wena.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Marcel | 2012/01/31

Roomate, you are an Idiot a damn good one too....
Ps. sharing knowledge is not about sleeping arond or looking to be with some one like you say , You need your mother to teach how to READ AND UNDERSTAND , AS WELL AS how TO BE RESPECTFUL.Consider this your first wake up call .....
Now leave this site for adults.......

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/31

So what is the question/problem you need help with?
This forum is not to advertise your sick fantasies.
If you have no-one to have sex with, pay someone.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/01/31

Reply to Sexologist