Question
Posted by: TASH | 2010/01/13

KALIUM PHOSPHATE

WHere can I buy or get this salt in a tablet form but not homeopathic please?

I want to use it to sleep better at night

Dear Tash
You can buy potassium phosphate at your chemist, BUT please be careful not to overdo your potassium (=kalium)intake. Potassium is found in practically all foods and fruits, vegetables and grains are particularly rich in this mineral, so unless you suffer from kidney disease or take diuretics, you probably do not need potassium supplements. Taking an excess of potassium can also be harmful, so discuss the dosage with the registered pharmacist at your chemist shop.

2
Posted by: Riette Douglas | 2010/04/06

I am an ultra road runner. I went for some blood tests and the results show my kalium levels are to high, 10 and not 3. I eat a normal healthy diet, taking only extra Vit B, Magnesium and Arthra Choice and Herbal Life shakes. What will the reason be and what do I have to do? I am really worried.

Reply to Riette Douglas

Dear Tash