Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-07-21

Just wondering about " ex"  cheating hubby

My husband was cheating on me a year ago more than once. I took him back after the first (or so i think) affair, than i was convinced it was all over. Well it was over with that woman, than another woman was his mistress. Anyway while he was cheating on me with exibit A, he was actually involved WITH ANOTHER woman, so he cheated on both of us. I found all this out and we ended up in the divorce court. he creid his guts out and believe it or not i ended up not divorcing him. He was bitterly sorry for everthing and promised he has learned a very good lesson. It''s been a full year that we are together again and he has been wonderful and loving. Been for Counselling and all. I still don''t trust him, but he hasn''t given me reason not to trust him. Just me being paranoid. Anyway is it really possible that a man that has been cheating over and over can change??? Coz really he has been wonderful....... but i still have doubts. His home normal time, weekend we spend together. He doesn''t have a chance i think, but than again that''s what i thought a year ago as well.

Its not paranoid for you to be cautious about someone who was such a thorough cheat. Maybe he is indeed going straight, but a degree of vigilence is appropriate.

4
Posted by: luv | 2010-07-21

i have been there with my fiance, at some point i thought things were good again after i took him back more than once, it turned out he never stopped seeing with those women. every now and then he would act funny, i would just look at him and not complain, then he would feel guilty again and treat me right. the trust between us was eroded. things were never the same. i wish you good luck. my fiance and i did not make it,

Reply to luv
Posted by: richard | 2010-07-21

been there before myself with my ex wife, truth is you both will have to make peace with the fact that you will never trust him again, things will never be the same again, the large majority of people that cheat will do it again it may just take longer before that happens, but there are those that don''t, maybe you will be lucky, if you feel it is worthwhile giving him another chance then you must, he may be one of the few that has learnt his lesson

Reply to richard
Posted by: Silver | 2010-07-21

Give him a chance, if he does it a again, know he''ll never change and dump his ass!

Reply to Silver