Question
Posted by: Bonnita | 2011/01/26

just wondering .....

I like to read through all the questions and comments on this forum even if they do not relate to something I have experienced! I cannot believe how many judgmental and nasty people are out there! The way I see it, people use this forum to obtain advice, not to be criticised and judged on things that they have done! I wonder if they (the oh so perfect beings) would be so brave to post their nasty and often derogatory comments if this forum required real identities .... just wondering??!! Thanks to CS and all the others out there who give valuable advice to those who need it!

Obviously you are right, Bonnita. One of the problems with the internet is that because people can post comments anonymously ( not having to take personal responsibility for them ) and can post instantly without taking the time to read over and think about what they said ( there were some advantages to snail mail, needing to find an envelope and a stamp before posting !)
On the other hand, we also occasionally get messages from people who seem almost boastful about their cheating and other behaviours that seriously hurt other people, and perhaps its useful for them to be reminded of how many other people actually feel about their behaviour

4
Posted by: ThePerfectOne | 2011/01/27

Well as far as i am aware its very simple and easy to track an Internet Protocal address and find out whos posting what.

Is your threat backed up with any consequence or are you as a psychologist would say " venting"  ?

Reply to ThePerfectOne
Posted by: Tania | 2011/01/26

I am fairly new to this health24, and am so very grateful and appreciate the feedback I receive.

I am in 100% agreement with Bonnita, those who don''t have anything meaningful to add should keep their selfish comments to themselves.

For the people who post meaningful questions these are in relation to what they are feeling and need to know and require that little bit of guidance etc.

Not all of us are the same and don''t think alike, we all deal with and put things into perspective differently and we have no right to be judgmental or criticise anyone because we may not be in their shoes and be experiencing what they are.

To those who are inconsiderate and don''t have anything of value to add should remain silent!

Reply to Tania
Posted by: Casey | 2011/01/26

I agree with you Bonnita.

Reply to Casey