Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-01-18

Just wondering!!

Why would my boyfriend not save my number in his contacts? I don''t think he''s cheating and we''ve been together for about a year and half and I know it was once saved, but why delete it? I didn''t ask him about it because I thought he probably knows it by heart but I''d just like to get guys views on the matter. am i missing something?
I realised it was unsaved when I dialled his number trying to find his phone

If he is still calling you, presumably he knows the number by heart, but it still doesn't make sense for him to have deleted it - unless there is someone else who has free access top his phone, and he doesn't want them to see your number ?
Why not ask him ?

9
Posted by: Rex | 2011-01-20

That is very strange, I mean even if he knows your number by heart, why would he want to dial it everytime he phones you? That is why you save a number so you can just click the name. I think he is hiding something, either from you or someone else.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Unique | 2011-01-19

I don''t have my husbands number (well his latest number) save yet....he changes his number all the time.

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Anon | 2011-01-18

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Henry, he didn''t change his phone. Maybe I should just ask him..

Posted by: Henry | 2011-01-18

Did he change his cellphone during this time? If so its possible that on the old cellphone your name and number was saved to the old cellphones memory and not saved on the sim card. So it might have got lost when he transferred the sim card to the new phone maybe?

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Nikki | 2011-01-18

I have been married for 10 yrs and my husband does not have my number on his cellphone either LOL LOL I have never bothered to ask him why ... maybe he knows it so well by now .... I agree with Trevor, maybe he does not want anyone to know that he is involved ...............

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Maria | 2011-01-18

There are so many relationship issues regarding cellphones, what on earth did people worry about 20 years ago?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Romany | 2011-01-18

You have been together for a year and a half? Your number shuold be number 2 on his speeddial. (Emergency being number 1)

You are not being paraniod, if you feel uncomfortable about this, there is obviously something happening.

Why don''t you save your number on his phone? See if he removes it again?

men are so predictable and the chances (soory guys!!) are VERY GOOD that there is a hidden agenda here.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Trevor | 2011-01-18

Its very strange that he doesnt have your number saved on his phone. Maybe he does not want some people to know about you.

Reply to Trevor

Why not ask him ?