Question
Posted by: Itchy. | 2010/04/25

Just wondering.

My husband and I doesn''t have much sex. In fact, we have it about once every 3 months. After a long dry spell we did it about 3 times during the last 2 weeks. I am now all itchy down there. Can it be . . . ??? Or is just because of the time involved?

It is possible that you have a yeast infection, which is quite normal but I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a papsmear. I also suggest that you and your husband is tested for diabetes, as this can be the cause for a yeast infection. In the interim you can apply Apor cream to alleviate the itching.