Posted by: Lady | 2008-11-25

Just wondering

Stopped the pill a month ago, had my period on the 29th Oct until the 3 Nov. Ovulated on the 13th Nov. Went to the gynae on the 18th Nov, he did a blood test for pregnancy but it was negative. He gave me Betadine Douche for the infection I have. Now I am suppose to start my period tomorrow, but what I would like to know is, can I still be pregnant and what effect will the douche have on the fetus? Was that pregnancy test done to early? Must I do a home test if my period does not come? Please help.

The pregnancy test was done much too early. Check a home pregnancy test if you do not have a period.

Posted by: Lady | 2008-11-26

But what about the douche that I am using at the moment? Will it affect the fetus if I am pregnant? I am suppose to start my period today, if not when can I do the test?

Reply to Lady