Question
Posted by: LADY | 2008/11/07

JUST WONDERING

I had an excession perineal lesion operation (like a pimple) removed about two weeks ago. I have sticthes that apparently will disolve by itself. Now I would like to know how long does it take to disolve? I will be ovulating soon and cannot have intercourse while sticthes are still there. Although it is not sore or uncomfortable anymore. We are trying for a baby now. Can you please advise me.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You can have sexual intercourse while the stitches are still intact. The stitches should have disolved by now, so you can ask your doctor to remove them.