Question
Posted by: confused child/// | 2008/10/21

Just want your oppinion on this.

Hey CS I suffer from bulimia, which of course gets in the way of my life but the thing that gets to me most is that when im with my parents im moody and not nice to be around and when im with my friends I smile and fake it but get so tired of trying.When Im around people of authority, I fake it too but I turn into this victim and am so shy its a joke.why would someone take on different roles all the time, I dont know who I am and this along with my bulimia makes me just want to isolate myself.Why cant I just be me?? I just feel so confused with life at the moment.I really just want meaningful relationships but I cant handle it...

See a good shruink for a full assessment and treatment, as with CBT and other treatments, you could clear up the builimia and the conflicts you have with others, and find you don't need to fake anything at all. You can overcome the shyness, and eliminate all this confusion.

2

yes they know they have given up on the idea of me getting better, have been in rehabs hospitals on and off for 6 years now, im 20. I dont think I will ever be normal either but hey who knows and who really cares!

Reply to confused child///
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/21

how old are you? Often teenagers are very unsure of themselves and who they are. With age, you will start to discover yourself. But for now, please try to address the main concern here...bulimia.

Do your parents know that you' re bulimic?

Reply to ?