Posted by: fee | 2009-07-10

Just want to vent

I feel so worthless... my husband doesn' t love me anymore... I am a ratty old house wife.. nothing I do latley is good enough...I can' t cook like my mother in law...I' m fat. ugly and don' t deserve to live.??!!!

You are wortthful, and your worth doesn't depend on what your husband or anyone else thinks of you. Why should you cook like your mother-in-law ? Cook like yourself, and for your own pleasure and that of others. If your husband has been spoiled about this, let his mom send him food-parcels. You are neither ugly nor useless except to the extent that you insist that you are so. YOu sound depressed and frustrated, and should see a good local shrink soon, for assessment and treatment to help you reach and enjoy your full potential. You do not live for your husband, but for yourself and the joy you could have with him or others.
As the other readers clarify --- you have plenty of worth, and if there are any ways in which you feel you are not as expert as you could be --- then learn how to do it better

Posted by: Rick | 2009-07-10

You are NOT worthless, you have something special to offer your husband, take some time and think about what attracted you both to each other in the first on that.

If you feel fat and ugly, go to a gym and start a healthy eating program. You will feel better about yourself and your natural beauty will radiate through, which may just make your husband look at you differently? Or if he still doesnt notice you, move on to something better and beautiful.

If you want to cook like your mother in law, why dont you spend some time with her in the kitchen and learn her style..If its so important to you.

Or buy a basic cooking book and learn how to cook properly then.
Regards Rick

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Leila | 2009-07-10

Stop doing things for your husband and do things for yourself. First of all, go and have a good hair cut and colour, then make an appt at a cosmetic house and get them to recommend colours and makeup for you, buy yourself a couple of new items of clothing, and then join weighless and go to a gym. in no time at all you will look and feel beautiful. And if your husband doesnt like your cooking, well let him go back to his mommy and find yourself a real man!!

Dont let him treat you like a piece of sh*t!!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: fee fi foo fum | 2009-07-10

dont say that , you do deserve to live!! join a gym get a personal trainer to lose weight or go to a dietician.... if your husband doesnt love you anymore then dont love him anymore and get another one.

Reply to fee fi foo fum