Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2008/12/01

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY WEIGHT IS OK

My name is Sandra, I' m 35 years old, 1.60m tall, and I weigh 57kg.I just want to know if my weight is correct

Hi Sandra

It's in the normal range, if that's what you mean. I think there's nothing at all wrong with your weight, though I would caution against getting caught up in a single number, and then telling yourself either that the number is wrong (which it isn't) or right (which it is, but this isn't the be all and end all of things). So regardless of that number, any steps you can take to get healthier are great, so don't let the number mislead you!

Ross

1
Posted by: Perfect | 2008/12/01

press on BMI Calculator on " top"  of this page.
You will see your BMI is perfect
congrades!!!

Reply to Perfect