Question
Posted by: AGM | 2011/06/23

Just want to know

Hi, my son who is 12 yrs old likes rubbing his feet in my body, whenever we sit in a couch at home he will act like playing with his toes but rubbing me in the process. Is this normal? Is he testing himself that he can feel.

Its not really an issue of normal/abnormal. It's probably a bit unusual. You don't mention what part(s) of your body he rubs, and whether he does this often and apparently with pleasure, or just occasionally and seemingly innocently.
Discuss i with him, saying it's a bit odd, and you're wondering why he does it that way

2
Posted by: AGM | 2011/06/23

He does it repeatedly almost everyday, when I ask him he says he was just rubbing his toes or streching his muscles, he always come up with something, but I told him that I don''t like it and on Tuesday we put a cushion between us.

It is like when sitting in a 2 seater couch he strech out his feet over me or at the back of me, it mostly from my waist to down.

Reply to AGM