Posted by: clarissa | 2008-11-19

just want to know

is it possible to get pregnant through the injection ive been on it for3 and a half years.but for the last few days ive been feeling different like the way i felt with my first born.

All contraceptives have a failure rate, so it is possible to fall pregnant on the injectable.

Posted by: Ponono | 2008-11-20

i' m on a pill and the condom broke, i also took an emergency pill on top of the pill i normally take. now i' m a week late, haven' t received my periods yet...i did a pregnancy test but was negative, could it be i' m pregnant and it was still early for the pregnancy test to predict?

Reply to Ponono
Posted by: WEET NIE MEER | 2008-11-19

I did feel like that when i was on the injection and the clinic told me that the estrogen in the injection let me felt pregnant i even had milk like when i gave birth

Posted by: lili | 2008-11-19

I used it for two years and i stopped usin it early january this year, i had my periods in October i also ovulated and had sex on my ovaulation days ,, now i' m 7 weeks pregnant, but it differs with people, i' m very much happy it did not take time for me, wishing you all the best.

Reply to lili
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-19

After 3 years on the injection it is highly unlikely.
Others battle for years and years after being off the injection to fall pregnant.