Question
Posted by: Time | 2010/02/19

Just venting

For the first time in almost 10 years I thought I had found real love. And then all of a sudden he rejects me and he won' t even tell me what I did wrong.

My God it hurts so bad. I know time heals all wounds and this one will pass too. But at this moment it seems like I will never stop hurting. A day seems like a lifetime. At this moment it feels like I have run out of time.

It is now clear to me that I have no idea what love is. I believe it when people say they love me and I fail to recognise that they are lying until I am left with a broken heart. I just don' t know how many more times I can go through this.

Don't assume that you did something wrong - often, when such a thing happens, its because the other person is having problems within himself. Such experiences start by feeling awful and eternal, but do, fortunayely improve, sooner than you expect. Counsellin can help as can just chatting about it with good friends or family.
and remember, too, it is probably HIM who didn't know what love was.

2
Posted by: Whena | 2010/02/19

If you are trying to ride a bike you will fall off a few times-but you must climb back on and try again till you can ride it

Reply to Whena