Question
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/10

just to touch a naked woman

Sitting here this morning and receiving some rather interesting mails I realised how much I long for the touch of a naked woman. It has been two years since I last touched and carressed anaked woman(my wife). I t has been so lonf that I do not know how it feels to just touch awoman!! I do nt want to go the path of paying a woman to touch and caress her but damn the problem is getting worse. I have spoken to her about this but cannot find out why she is just not interested in sex anymore!!

You are a good husband if you are still faithful to her - GOOD for YOU!!!! THere are many reasons for this to happen, e.g. a child's birth; relational problems; stress;fear of infidelity and its STI consequences; early child sexual abuse triggered by something and now she can not deal with it; alcohol and drug use; pain or discomfort during intercourse;and many more. Convince her that both of you go for counseling or phone SASHA helpline for specialists in your area – 0860 100 262

16
Posted by: Fiesta | 2011/10/20

Chris758 - the only way you will get to touch her is in her sleep. Try reassuring her about her body and how sexy she looks, do little things for her like running her bath filled with bubbles and candles and a glas of wine. Hopefully she will change for the better.

Reply to Fiesta
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/12

Anon, I do agree with you on that point. You can grow fond of the person if you see her more than once because you need the closeniss of someone. I suppose there are other ways to get over this burning feeling!!

Cammie, my wife did pick up a few kilos and I know, and she has said as much, she does not like her boobs because it is to big now...I on the other hand love them and would so love to touch and fondle them everyday!!

But I will keep on trying!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Cammie | 2011/10/12

I had a baby last year and although I am not fat I do carry extra a few extra kilos and I just feel sooo undesirable. I am working on it though. Maybe y our wife feels the same? Women do need a lot of affirmations about being sexy and all that...like in daily. I know I know its hard work saying the same thing over and over but eventually it could help a little bit. Good luck!

Reply to Cammie

There is NOTHING like a ''no strings attached'' relationship /lover. In the end it always has consequences. Not worth it. Rather work on the relationship - try harder

Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/11

I agree that that would be the perfect solution. But to find the woman is the more difficult part. I do not go out much....I keep myself busy around the house and in the garage.

But yes, I suppose if the oppertunity does come around it can and would be difficult to say no!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/10/11

Are you willing to Anon?

Reply to Andrea

A no strings arrangement is what you need.

Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/11

Anon, it can be a answer to the immediate problem but I am scared of getting into a relationship with someone. J 9 years is a life time and I cannot see myself going without sex that long!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/10/11

Anon are u willing to be some one''s lover?

Reply to Andrea

Why dont you guys take a lover?

Posted by: J | 2011/10/10

Chris, you have nothing to complain about. If you think it is bad after two years - try 9 years. I am divorced and I have touched a naked woman more than 9 years ago. Pain and agony does n ot even begin to describe my situation.

Reply to J

A mistress is what you need Chris.

Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/10

I do not think so TOPDOG....she is off sex and that is it!! are you the one with the pics of your wife without panties? you are a lucky man!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: TOPDOG | 2011/10/10

Poor Chris,someone else is touching her body...

Reply to TOPDOG
Posted by: BOER | 2011/10/10

JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!!!

Reply to BOER
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/10

Reply to sexologist