Question
Posted by: Brian | 2011/03/10

Just to much pain

Hi Doc I suffer with Gout and take Puricos and cholechine but this is not helping me at all, my hands elbows,shoulders and feet are sore all the time,my feet feel bruised when i walk, in the morning my pillow is to heavy to lift as my hands are sore,when i sit for a period of time i battle to walk. I have also been taking taking Cataflam and Stilpyn but this does not help at all,this is getting to a point where it is becoming to much to handle.

Hallo Brian
You may be having another joint disease underlying or with the gout, and I strongly advise you to see a rheumatologist for further tests and x/rays of the affected joints. You may need other medication additional to your gout medication.

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011/03/10

Hallo Brian

Reply to cYBERDOC