Question
Posted by: margaret | 2010/04/17

just tell me

i want to know whether everybody can have oral sex or not? r there people who can do and those who cant?

everyone can have oral sex. but some people prefer not to due to personal reasons.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bummer | 2010/04/18

Yes my dear, anyone can as long as you have an anus without any medical problems, like piles or fissures which would made anal penetration very painful. If however you are healthy there is no reason why you should not be able to have or give anal sex. You just have to take it real slow and gentle and use lots of lube.

Reply to Bummer
Posted by: margaret | 2010/04/17

sorry i wanted to say anal

Reply to margaret