Question
Posted by: cheaky | 2012/08/27

just started contraception injection &  2 month in start bleeding

i changed from being on oralcon (nordette) for many years to the 3 month injection. I was due my period in about 3 days,and it was taken away, then the next month came and my period was still gone. now 2month into it, i have started a period... and it seems to be a bit longer than i would have had when on the pill..... is this normal... i am only due for next shot at the end of September....

I am of the thought that things will probably be a bit irregular as my body will need time to adjust etc.. but just wondering if i am correct in my way of thinking

It is normal and it does take time for your body to adjust, so give it a bit longer.

2
Posted by: Puma | 2012/09/14

I started last month and nw after 2 weeks I don''t know if im spotting but my discharge is brown but not smelly. HELP!!!!

Reply to Puma