Posted by: nn | 2009-03-25

just so tired all the time

I have been so tired the past few days. I started taking vitamin b12 and b12 complex. I took 1mg shot of each on Sat, Mon and this morning. Yet I am still tired. My eyes barely want to stay open and I keep on yawning. I go to bed at about 10pm and wake up at 6pm. I am not a restless sleeper and sleep through the night. My job is not too hectic as I sit in front of my computer all day long. I do not know what to do as I cannot stay awake.

Dear nn
If you don't have a severe vit B shortage Vit B supplements will not help. You need to find the cause ( low iron, anemia, underactive thyroid, depression, stress.. just to mention a few) Please go for a proper medical check up with your GP