Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-07-28

Just sick....

I feel like im just sick all the time....I had pharangitis (exchuse the spelling) then I had rhinositis...for a while now (like a year) i' ve had this pain under my left boob where my lung is at times it feels like someone is putting their hand there taking my guts and turning them - it' s very sore - it actually makes me bend over.

I have terrible heartburn like acid. I cough sometimes an hour after i' ve eten or had coffee in the morning and then I cough until I vomit slime or spit with spots of blood in it.

I recently went to a chiropractor to get rid of headache' s i' ve had for over 2 weeks at least this has now stopped.

But i feel ' tender"  if I can put it that way - like if i eat anything or drink anything im going to vomit it all out.

On Sunday I had lekker pap and gravy and pork chops - not 1 hour after that while lying in bed i started coughing and then i feel so bad that i might as well go and cough until i vomit - and i vomited it all out....

Then at least I feel a lot better.

I' ve also not had alcohol in 3 weeks as Im constantly feeling bad. I' ve been to the doc he' s given me Cortizone, anti acid, pennicillan - say' s i could have a hernia or an ulcer.

What now? I can' t live like this.

Dear CP Mom
Please ask your doctor to refer you to a gastroenterologist - you may need to have a gastroscopy (where they look with a flexible scope into your stomach under light anaesthesia) Acid reflux can cause sore throat and coughing spells.