Question
Posted by: Me | 2012/03/08

Just sharing

I have reached my goal of 60kg (I am 1.56m tall). Now the hard part begins - maintenance. I will be so upset with myself if I gain it all back. I go to gym regularly and I eat quiet sensibly. But now that the " fat"  pressure is off, I hope I will still keep it up.

Dear Me
Thank you for sharing your good news with us. Yes, maintaining a normal weight is a challenge, but if you keep your success and achievements in mind every time you want to slip back into poor eating habits, you will be able to sustain your achievement.

1

Dear Me