Question
Posted by: grrr | 2011/11/03

just saying!

I''m an agoraphobic, i can''t walk 200 m away from my moms house without feeling faint and exploding my own heart! My family pass remarks, point fingers and make hurtfull judgements and all, laughing stock of the family. Self medicated very early on on life, resulted in troubles with law. ''Make your mind strong!'', ''pull yourself together they say! God will rescue me! Ha! Bah! Thanks for reading this rant and spending a minute of your day on my dilemma! :)

You have a well-recognized and rather easily treated condition which responds really well to proper treatment, usually with medications of the sorts also used to treat depression, and talking therapy like CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ).
Self-medication doesn't help at all, as you discovered. And its tragic that your family members are so stupid that they can't udnerstand that you are ill and deserve treatment, not their foolish scorn.
Ignore them, if you can - and get treatment. In the private sector it will be easier and quicker to get ; and fortunately these forms ( medication and CBT ) don't take very long to produce major benefits. If you can't afford private treatment, check out what might be available at your nearest medical school dept of psychiatry or nearest major state / privincial hospital.
Now,I understand that the first problem is GETTING TO a therapist, but a GP ( do any stil, do house-calls ) should be able to provide medication that could help enough to enable you to get to clinics and shrinks offices to sort this out.
Can you maybe manage to go places in a car or taxi, which is like taking a room of your home with you ? Is it easier if someone you know goes with you at first ?

1