Question
Posted by: cuddles | 2008/06/05

Just popping in

Hi CS

Its been ages since i was here, thought you would like to know I have pulled my life back on track, divorced the idiot, moved back to my home town, have my son with me all the time, have an amazing job and am training to be a paramedic as well. Seems all I needed was faith in myself.

Have a great day and thanks for all the advice you gave me

Hi cuddles -- so good to hear from you again, especially with such good news ! COngratulations ! And thanks, for all our readers, for the valuable reminder that good things CAN and do happen to good people.

2
Posted by: Britty | 2008/06/05

Nice to hear a happy ending - You were more than what you ever realised. Take care

Reply to Britty
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/05

i guess im a fairly new member here....+ - 3 months. but im glad you found your faith and i hope one day that i too, will find faith in myself. you have given me hope in general that things can come right if you have it within yourself.

Reply to almost mad