Question
Posted by: Meme | 2010/04/19

just paranoid?

Someone that I know who is of questionable sexual morals handed me a packet with a staple in it. It felt like the staple poked my finger, I was busy on the phone and just quickly glanced at my finger. I did not see it bleeding and finished my telephone call, which was very quick. Then I inspected my fingers and stupidly touched the staple to feel how sharp it was. I did not see blood on the packet or staple but I found a small blister like spot on my finger, I squeezed but it did not bleed and I am not even sure whether that was the spot that the staple poked, since it was in between my fingers, not really where I grabbed hold. I found nowhere on my fingers anywhere that it bleeds. Is this a risk for HIV if the person handing me got poked just before me and I couldn''t find anywhere bleeding on my finger?

Hi Meme
No it is unlikely that you will get infected with HIV if you did not see any bleeding on your finger.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hi Meme

Reply to cyberdoc